Video Clip of Cathe's Cardio Crush Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, August 20, 2020, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Cardio Crush” LIVE!!! Time to sweat A mixed impact routine using items listed below to get the job done ❤️

Equipment Needed:

A fitness loop

Two resistance tubes (as floor markers or can use 2 jump ropes or anything similar to mark the floor in a “➕” pattern

A fitness mat

Learn More or Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 310+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Just finished this one and LOVED IT! I really appreciate that you started out just a little bit lower impact then by the end, I wasn't sure if I was actually jumping. The perfect amount of time to get the job done. Thanks:)

This one is a bona fide winner! :) Cathe states "get ready to climb" and we certainly did! From using no equipment just body weight movements to pulling out a mat & resistance bands for props :cool:.
We pulled & pounded! slammed it! and then she called out my favorite ,;) Classic Jack variations but with a twist.
Surely, you didn't think it could be that easy. Ice breakers, touchdowns and snowboarders all hailed the sash!
I won't give away the end nonetheless Whoop It Up!

This one is a bona fide winner! :) Cathe states "get ready to climb" and we certainly did! From using no equipment just body weight movements to pulling out a mat & resistance bands for props :cool:.
We pulled & pounded! slammed it! and then she called out my favorite ,;) Classic Jack variations but with a twist.
Surely, you didn't think it could be that easy. Ice breakers, touchdowns and snowboarders all hailed the sash!
I won't give away the end nonetheless Whoop It Up!
Your review made me so happy :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.