forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
bossLoopsThumbnail.jpg

Yesterday, we released the Boss Bands video clip and now we have also just made available a video clip from the Boss Loops workout. So, now you can view both video clips!

To view the video clips or to Pre-Order Now, click on the following link https://bit.ly/3u1ZkNw *current presale prices end July 9th

**New Cathe Low Impact Workouts For Everybody • That Go Anywhere

Last edited:
Thanks for the clip! @forum_admin I'm confused with Cathe and crew are wearing the bands so high up on their legs? I remember Cathe always saying (like during the floor segment of Lower Body Blast) that you get more glute activation with the band lower, closer to the knees??? Thanks

Hi lisa_la_machina, you can certainly wear your band lower if you want to increase resistance, but you have to balance this with also not having your band fall off during certain exercises' especially cardio movements. You also have to make sure that when you lower your loop for increased resistance that you don't sacrifice range of motion.

Thanks for the clip! @forum_admin I'm confused with Cathe and crew are wearing the bands so high up on their legs? I remember Cathe always saying (like during the floor segment of Lower Body Blast) that you get more glute activation with the band lower, closer to the knees??? Thanks
Hi Lisa…Adding to the previous answer, the fabric bands are much thicker and tougher than the elastic fire walker bands and they also provide much more resistance when doing abduction movements so you will feel it work your muscle in a different manner. These would also never be able to be worn around the ankles due to their stiff restrictive nature. Once you have them you’ll know immediately what I mean. That being said, when using them we offer three different tensions (light, medium and heavy) to provide you with varying degrees of difficulty per exercise. You can choose your tension along with how high or low (but always above the knee) you want to wear them. I have pretty narrow hips so I need to wear my bands a little higher on certain exercises to keep them secure but definitely feel free to maneuver them up or down or interchange between band tensions to find that perfect amount of resistance you’re looking for! Can’t wait for you to workout with us

Clip at .38 mark
" Put the energy into the attack!"
OH YEAH!! :p

I can already tell that me and the boss loops DVD are gonna be good workout buddies. :cool:
Lots of moves shown that are good for strengthening hips and knees that I need to do more often. Will be AWESOME to have Cathe lead me through using loops!

The hardest work is going on already--I have to exercise my patience! Seriously, though, I can quickly tell from the clip that I will really enjoy the challenge. I pity all those who think working out is such a drag . . .

Thanks for asking this Lisa. I had asked somewhere the same question but never seen an answer. This is good to know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.