forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Boss Bands & Loops Metabolic” LIVE! It’s time to pull out your Boss Bands and Boss Loops and get ready to sweat . This metabolic workout incorporates a series of challenging exercises using your fabric bands, fabric loops and handweights along with splashes of cardio activity to get the job done!
Equipment Needed:
Lifting gloves strongly recommended
Boss Bands
Boss Loops
A variety of weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using (10’s, 12’s and 15’s)
A fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 363+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

This workout looks good......a little too long for my time schedule....but I have watched it and played with
time line bar and different exercises and finally figured out how to make 2 approximately 35 min. workouts
from it ! A little bit of stopping and fast forwarding a few times in each, but once you have the pausing
and starting time, it only takes a few seconds to do.....Yay! Can't wait to try it.

This is a great workout! I got the download....and I worked hard for it, cause I had some problems....but, it was worth it ....I liked using weights along with the
Bands....changing it up a bit..

I enjoyed this one quite a bit. I would say intermediate, especially since you only use the green bands. The pacing is also great--time for water and changing bands.

This workout looks good......a little too long for my time schedule....but I have watched it and played with
time line bar and different exercises and finally figured out how to make 2 approximately 35 min. workouts
from it ! A little bit of stopping and fast forwarding a few times in each, but once you have the pausing
and starting time, it only takes a few seconds to do.....Yay! Can't wait to try it.
Hi aqua girl, would you mind sharing here what your segment times were? My situation requires shorter workouts at the moment.... If you're able to share, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!!

Sure, sneakers! :)

"1st workout-no floor workout except stretch: Go until after Double arm rows at
29:45 after she says alright & pause, fast forward to stretch at 51:50. Stretch is
About 5 min. So it works out to 34-35 min.

2nd workout which includes all floor work: start & go until 15:54 when she drinks water which is after sumos & rotational overhead press & pause, fast
Forward to 38:14 where she is again drinking water which starts with Biceps
& go till end of workout . This will be all the floor exercises & stretch. This
Should work out to be approx. 33-34 min.

Hope this helps!

ETA: there are 3 exercises that I didn't include in either of these, Power Scissors, Sumos & Tap backs with OH presses,& the triceps extensions / press
Downs...... just to let you know where I paused and fast forward, I just didn't
Include to keep time down and keep it kind of flowing.:)

Last edited:
Sneakers, just a quick tip, I find it easiest to pause the workout where I want to
Go forward,then either use your finger like on an iPad, or mouse on a computer,
To advance the bottom timeline to where you want to go or get as close as you can, then press start again. It sounds time consuming, but it really isn't...

Sneakers, just a quick tip, I find it easiest to pause the workout where I want to
Go forward,then either use your finger like on an iPad, or mouse on a computer,
To advance the bottom timeline to where you want to go or get as close as you can, then press start again. It sounds time consuming, but it really isn't...

You're awesome! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! (thanks for the tip too :)) I'm excited to try these over the weekend. I really appreciate you taking the time to share that with me. Thank you!!!

Puddle
1f327.png
☔️
jumpers were in order today as our top dog lead us down the alley cat way!
Boss Bands & Loops: Metabolic Live #3six3 took a life of its own as we donned our loops and outstretched our bands.
The warm up had us twisting & turning our torso as the acoustics kept the
1f3b6.png
rhythm and sounds alive. Diamond beads like two tears streamed down as I pleaded "treat me nice", I feel the burn!
Naturally, the buoyancy never stopped!
My sweetheart
1f49d.png
move, did you guess it ??? Touchdown jacks with the loop!
Bouncing back is the name of the game!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.