Video Clip From LITE Cardio Party

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

The first video clip from the LITE series we wanted to share with you is from LITE Cardio Party. Starting today we're beginning to post video clips from each of the eight LITE workouts - so keep checking back for more video clips.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Are For A Limited Time Only!

Don't mean to be rude, but it actually looks like Cathe is finally having fun in her workout again! Also, it looks like there are two new comers. There is Jen and Nikki and two different ladies. I think one of them does Cathe Live with Nikki, but I am not sure. So, glad to see new ladies. Or maybe one of them is Jai and I need new glasses. I miss Brenda and Jai, but it is nice to see new people! Also, I shout out to Lorraine (who is an awesome mma and boxer in Cathe other workouts) and to Cede (the counter and an awesome stepper!).

Don't mean to be rude, but it actually looks like Cathe is finally having fun in her workout again! Also, it looks like there are two new comers. There is Jen and Nikki and two different ladies. I think one of them does Cathe Live with Nikki, but I am not sure. So, glad to see new ladies. Or maybe one of them is Jai and I need new glasses. I miss Brenda and Jai, but it is nice to see new people! Also, I shout out to Lorraine (who is an awesome mma and boxer in Cathe other workouts) and to Cede (the counter and an awesome stepper!).
Actually, Hope, the one that kinda looks like Jai (at first glance), is a return cathlete from the early days. It's nice to have her back. Correction: Lisa not Hope.

Last edited:
The workout looks pretty fun. This was the workout I was most concerned about. I think I'm gonna like it. It's nice to see some dance moves are included. Cedie seemed to love the dancy stuff so it would have been fun working out with her on this one.

Actually, I'd love for Cathe to do a "Cardio Party 2: Still Steppin'" (working title, they can call it whatever they want) featuring all the prior Cathletes they can get their hands on plus the current regulars. Since that would be a big group, one group for the dancy routine and one for the athletic version. Just puttin' it out there.

I also like that Cathe slipped in a throwback phrase based on what people used to say about her tough workouts. The original phrase was, "Intensity, thy name is Cathe!". Still is, if you ask me.

Glad you’re all excited about Cardio Party. It is super fun with some really great music too. Jenn, Nicole, Lisa E (from Cathe Live) and Lisa S ( from Cathe Live plus in my DVD’s back in 1997 ie: Step Fit) joined me for this DVD.

The flow of this workout makes you wish the workout was longer but as we promised, the workouts for the LITE series are shorter.

The format for Cardio Party is fun high low, kickbox and low impact intensity bursts.

Glad you’re all excited about Cardio Party. It is super fun with some really great music too. Jenn, Nicole, Lisa E (from Cathe Live) and Lisa S ( from Cathe Live plus in my DVD’s back in 1997 ie: Step Fit) joined me for this DVD.

The flow of this workout makes you wish the workout was longer but as we promised, the workouts for the LITE series are shorter.

The format for Cardio Party is fun high low, kickbox and low impact intensity bursts.
The workout looks pretty fun. This was the workout I was most concerned about. I think I'm gonna like it. It's nice to see some dance moves are included. Cedie seemed to love the dancy stuff so it would have been fun working out with her on this one.

Actually, I'd love for Cathe to do a "Cardio Party 2: Still Steppin'" (working title, they can call it whatever they want) featuring all the prior Cathletes they can get their hands on plus the current regulars. Since that would be a big group, one group for the dancy routine and one for the athletic version. Just puttin' it out there.
Totally agree with you about a new Step DVD! But, Cathe has make it appeal to everyone. Apparently, step workouts don't sell like they use too. I don't blame Cat he for not making a new Step workout. It costs money and no dough no show. That is how the world works. Cathe has many step workouts in her onDemand. Some are retro, but they still work!

Yes, I agree that the music has the fun factor, and I like the idea of having a lower-intensity option (in addition to the ICE workouts). Currently for those days when I am sore or lacking in energy but still need my Cathe fix, I will opt for Step Moves or Low Max all-step premix (45 minutes, no blasts).

But it will be nice to pull out an option with no equipment required...just start moving and having fun.

Yes, I agree that the music has the fun factor, and I like the idea of having a lower-intensity option (in addition to the ICE workouts). Currently for those days when I am sore or lacking in energy but still need my Cathe fix, I will opt for Step Moves or Low Max all-step premix (45 minutes, no blasts).

But it will be nice to pull out an option with no equipment required...just start moving and having fun.
Totally agree with you about Step Moves and Low Max! I love those workouts. They are basic, but are effective! I remember when I first tried Lomax, I could only do the first 10 minutes on the step without no risers, now I complete it on one risers and do many others.

I hope Cardio Party is like that and from what I see looks good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.