VHS - Intensity Shipping Update - Dec. 26th

SNM Videos

Administrator
The samples we have pulled have all checked out and we're starting to ship VHS presale orders today. It will take us through the weekend to process all of the presale orders. Videos are are being shipped in the order they were received.:)

I hope someone will pop in when they get their shipping confirmation... or maybe there isn't time for that. Mail man Beware.

Nikki

Oooooh -- some future incentive for placing the Pre-orders early instead of waiting until the last day!

This is all so exciting!!!!!!!!! -- Renee

Hi Nikki,
I just got an Email from UPS that my tapes should arrive tomorrow
:D:D:D. I am so excited!!

Susan

got mine too! :)

Yep, just got my confirmation email also! We should say a silent prayer for all the UPS delivery men tomorrow! Mine knows that my ears are finely tuned to his truck and I can hear him when he pulls up, but I don't think he's ready for the rush to the door he'll be getting tomorrow! :)

Donna
Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

Thank you for letting me know, I'm just so excited that they are on there way. Make sure as soon as you review them to tell us your opinions.

Go UPS MAN Go.

Nikki

I just received my email confirmation that UPS will deliver my tapes Monday. Considering I live in Indiana, that is pretty fast. My DH said if the UPS delivers them to the shop and not the house, he will stop whatever he is doing and bring them to me.
:-jumpy

Wanda

RE: Wanda.........

WAAHHHOOOO!! I just got my email confirmation too! Mine will get delivered on Monday also.
Wanda, I live in Ohio, Monday must be the day for our tristate area:)!! I hope they come early in the day!

Aimee

At least you'll have all of next weekend to review them and really get prepared!! Ok, I'm a hyprocrite(sp?), I always say'll I'll preview them, but I never do, I just put one in and GO!!
Do you guys know which one you'll do first???

Aimee

will everyone automatically get a UPS email about the shipping date for their videos or did you have to specifically request an email confirmation? I didn't get an email yet!

Got my UPS confirmation and tracking...they are on the truck out for delivery some time today...I keep checking the front porch...but no sign yet! I can't wait!

Those of you who have gotten confirmation, when did you place your pre-order? I pre-ordered on 10/31 and haven't gotten a confirmation yet. :-(

My dog gets so excited when I get a package from UPS. If she's not outside the UPS man leaves a dog treat on my package. Unfortunetly, I orderd DVD so we'll both have to wait.
Debbie

Hi mlmccauley!

If it's any consolation, I placed my order on 10/15 and I haven't gotten email confirmation yet either. I'm right there with you...waiting, wanting, hoping. The anticipation is insane! Every time I see that I have mail, I'm praying it's from SNM!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.