Upper body premix

buneknek

Cathlete
I need help! I'm doing rotation for upper body & lower body. Which DVDs has good upper body premix? So far I got:
Muscle max
Body max 1&2
High reps
STS total body
Trisets
Pyramid

Hi,

I have all of those except Body Max's, and they all have awesome upper body pre-mixes. I love Pyramid Upper Body, it's a stand alone workout I believe, and you can choose which way you want to lift, heavy to light or light to heavy.

Deb

My vote goes to 4DS Upper Body premix. It's probably my most favorite UB workout to go heavy on. Very thorough, challenging, lots of variety/variations such as pyramid, push/pull, super-sets. The best of everything! I LOVE IT :eek::eek:

Natasha

I just finished CTX upper body premix, all I can say is WOW! That one is tough! And I consider myself an advanced & it kicked my bootie! I chose to lift heavier than Cathe but had to lower down after chest.

I also have supersets & PP, how long is upper body premix on them?

I just finished CTX upper body premix, all I can say is WOW! That one is tough! And I consider myself an advanced & it kicked my bootie! I chose to lift heavier than Cathe but had to lower down after chest.

I agree! This one ALWAYS gets me.:eek:

Here's another vote for 4DS UB. It is longer than some of the other premixes, but when you are through, YOU ARE THROUGH!

Tell me about it! I just did this yesterday and every single muscle throughout my UB is DOMS'ing bad today :eek:. 4DS should definitely be linked to the thread about encouraging women to lift heavy! No 3lbs or 5lbs here!

Just a word of caution about the Hi Reps premix menu -- if you click on upper body premix, there are no back exercises. For complete upper body, you have to click on Total Body -- Upper Body First, that way you get the back workout in, also.

nola504 said:
I like Superset + Push Pull for some upper body premixes. If you have this one, check it out.

Yes I do! I'll be doing one of them next week. And definitely will try 4ds.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.