UPDATED Cathe Compendium (premix list, weight worksheets)

jag2

Hi everyone!

I'm sharing this in a few forums so no one misses it.

I haven't been here much in last year or so, but I wanted to come back and share my updated Cathe Compendium. It has almost all of her workouts listed with times, premixes, caloric expenditure (from the Workout Manager) and weight worksheets.

I have a (non-fitness related) blog where you can download the 97-page compendium or just get the worksheets for the new workouts.

I hope you'll stop by!

Here's the link:

Fitness - The Measured Mom

Anna

Anna,

You are amazing. Wow. Thank you soooo much - again! I love pouring (poring?) over cathe's dvd's.

siobhan

Jag2 ROCKS!!!! Thank u sooooo much! I'm trying to organize my Cathe dvd's and even have brief descriptions to remind me of what the workout consists of, weights used, length etc. You hit the nail on the head!

Oh my goodness Anna! How on earth did you find the time? Thank you so much for all your hard work - this is absolutely awesome!

Hi everyone!

I'm sharing this in a few forums so no one misses it.

I haven't been here much in last year or so, but I wanted to come back and share my updated Cathe Compendium. It has almost all of her workouts listed with times, premixes, caloric expenditure (from the Workout Manager) and weight worksheets.

I have a (non-fitness related) blog where you can download the 97-page compendium or just get the worksheets for the new workouts.

I hope you'll stop by!

Here's the link:

Fitness - The Measured Mom

Anna

Thank you! I posted your link on Facebook. I think it'll be useful to lots of folks!

Anna, Thank you so much! This is absolutely wonderful & helps me immensely with notekeeping, knowing what's coming at me in a workout - this is just the bomb!!!!!

I must be missing something here, and truly want to know what it is.

Isn't this information in the "Workout Manager"? It's done on each chapter and rounds; exercises, time, calories burned, equipment used, and the Met Value. It also shows the same information with the premixs. However I noticed it does not show the reps.

Must be my ADD to not understand this.

Janie

Last edited:
Wow, this is great. I have the older version and refer to it constantly. Thank you so much for doing this - you are AWESOME!!!

Anna, this is wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and sharing it. We really appreciate it!

I must be missing something here, and truly want to know what it is.

Isn't this information in the "Workout Manager"? It's done on each chapter and rounds; exercises, time, calories burned, equipment used, and the Met Value. It also shows the same information with the premixs. However I noticed it does not show the reps.

Must be my ADD to not understand this.

Janie

Yes it is in the workout manager but what I love is having this all together at my fingertips in alphabetical order!!! I have printed this out (2sided) and made a cover and back then put a spine on it. Makes a great tool and I refer to it frequently. Love this!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.