Update on my mother!

Calico

Cathlete
My mom is going to die if she doesn't get a liver by this weekend, they are calling in the family...

we are still going down tomorrow, and will see her for probably the last time. I think she is in ICU now, but the doctor feels that she needs family around her.

Please Please please pray for us all, my father isn't doing too good with this news. I am typing through tears and sobs.

Annette, I am so sorry.

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Annette,

I'm so sorry for you and your family. I hope they find a liver for your mother soon. She has to be at the top of the list. I pray it will come in time for her.

my prayers to you through this difficult time.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Oh Annette, my heart just aches for you right now. I definitely will keep you and your family in my prayers. Miracles DO happen. Post back when you can with an update. Lots of Love & Hugs coming your way!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Annette, heartfelt prayers to you and yours for strength, peace and healing. I also pray that the love and support here for you can in some small way ease your heavy burden. Blessings

Take Care
Laurie

Annette...I am so deeply sorry. My thoughts and prayers continue for you, your Mom and your family...I do wish I could just reach out and hug you. Sending cyber {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} your way...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.