UPDATE 7/28/06

Cathe!

This is wonderful!!! As always you have set a shinning example for the rest of us,sepecially during your injury and recovery! Thank you very much for the update.

I hope you enjoy producing this series as much as I (we) are enjoying your previous series! I will be happily awaiting more updates and information on this series.

sincerely,
Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Cathe,
Congratulations Cathe! It's a great feeling to be fully back in the game, isn't it? High fives!
The new workouts sound fun and exciting! Can't wait.
I'm so happy for you and your new workouts, I got teary eyed reading your post!
Kelly

Cathe,

I am so glad you are back!!! I can't wait for your new workout! The thought of canceling my order never came across my mind. You are well worth the wait!

--Kimberly C

"Here's to your health, to every moment, every week and month that you wake up to the privilege of another breath - another chance to get it right!" Oprah

What wonderful news!! You must be so relieved and excited to get the green light on returning to your regularly scheduled life :)

I know *I* am excited!!! Can't wait to see the new DVDs. And woo hoo -- I'm a girl who loves surprises :)

Congrats on your recovery, Cathe. Truly, that is *the* good news in your post. :)

Allison

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:7 Wait what wait lol, glad to hear the good news can't wait for my new workout, and please be careful

gail

Cathe~

That is great news to hear you are back on your feet literally! I'm so excited about the cast and music and the entire process! I'm so looking forward to the new dvd's! You rock and I love ya!!!:*

Glad you're back and feeling better! I'm sure you are too! ;-)

This is just wonderful news!! I know this was posted last week but just seeing it today...well it has made my week. Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing your newest work.
Take care
~Angel

Cathe, glad you are healed and on the way to filming more! Wish I could afford to pre-order. Whatever you do will good and worth the wait! Best of luck filming! Annette

Wow, alright, I am so excited! Cathe, I'm glad you recovered fully, all the best to you. I'm sure they will be a quality bunch of dvd's, as always!!!!:)

YEA!!!!! I am soooo glad your doc gave you the green light! It's been a long healing process and I am sure you're happy it's over so you can get back to your normal routine.

And I am very excited to hear about the filming dates, the new set and the new website. My big project at work this year is a website redesign so I know how involved that gets. Good luck to you!

So fantastic Cathe! Congrats on all your hard work! I know you must be so happy!!! It is a long and frustrating process, but well worth it!

I wish you the best during your filming!:7 :7

Cathe, I am so happy for you that you got the green light from the doctor and that you are back to 100%. I am also happy for me because I can't wait for your new workouts ;-) .

Karin

*Does the Imax2 happy dance* This is exciting news Cathe! I'm so happy to hear you've fully recovered from your injury. I'm sure that is a huge relief for you. I hope filming runs smoothly for you and your crew. :)

Yay! I'm so excited about the new workouts. Thanks for the details. I must say I'm jazzed that "Bust a Move" will be one of the tracks! Thanks, Cathe!

Thanks so much for your inspiring words. I enjoyed reading all of your responses.

I'm SOOOO ready to film....ITS ALMOST TIME TO GET YOUR GAME FACE ON }( :7

Take Care All!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.