UPDATE 7/28/06

Wow, what wonderful news! As someone who went thru a year-long injury myself, it just amazed me to see your patience thru this all and how you stay committed to "doctor's orders"! This post made my week...so excited to see the new look at Cathedotcom. Have fun filming and continued thoughts & prayers for strength and no setbacks. HUGS and many thanks for our pre-order surprise! Woo-Hooo! You're the BEST and it will be worth every minute they were delayed.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Cathe,
You must feel like a great weight is lifted off your shoulders with the news from your doctor. I am so thrilled that your knee and ankle is completely healed. What an excellent example you have been on how to treat an injury and handle the down time. I personally need to follow your example.

Like everyone else here, I am excited about the new changes to come on your website, seeing what new outfits you choose for the workouts, the new set, and of course the new workouts to come. :9 :) }(

I have never regretted my first day preorder. Will I preorder again? You bet. (well..if you promise not to kill me... }( :D )

Thanks for the update Cathe. I'm so excited. I never cancelled my pre-order because your workouts are the best. I love some of the music you listed, especially Jesse's Girl. My oldest son is named Jesse and everyone thinks I named him after that song because I used to love Rick Springfield. :) Can't wait for more details.

Yay Cathe!!! Thanks SO much for the fantastic update! So happy you're healed and ready to go! Can't wait for the workouts...I KNOW they'll be worth the wait! :)

Great news Cathe!
Im so glad your healed, and I really look forward to the Dvds and surprise
Fantastic.

Fitmum:D :7 ;-)

This is the best news!!!! I am so excited. It was worth waiting since last Sept. when I first preordered!!! Thanks so much and I am so looking forward to your new workouts!!!

Hi Cathe,

Congratulations on getting the all clear from the docs - it must be such a relief!

Great news about the filming - I can hardly wait, so I can't imagine what it's like for you.

I noticed you'd mentioned there would be a little suprise for those who had not cancelled their pre-order. Does this apply to those of us outside the US who placed their order with CKSales right at the beginning?

Congatulations again and thanks for all the hardwork you and your team put into your excellent workouts.

PS I've tried emailing you & PMing but they keep bouncing back so decided to post instead :)

Hi Cathe,

This is great news; I'm excited! I'm happy to hear that Cedie, Brenda, Jai and Lorraine will be joining you again. Can't wait for detailed updates on these! Take care and I hope you all have fun filming the workouts.

Cathe -- I'm silly-happy about all this, and so very glad you're back to 100%.

Preordering with you is like gold in the bank. No worries, never a consideration to cancel. :)

Wow, the music sounds awesome!

Marla
:D :D :D :D

Cathe, it is well worth the wait!! If it was any other company, I would have been nervous about my money hanging out there for so long - but not with you. I am glad you are all better and I can't wait to see your new dvds!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.