UofM VS OSU football

Go Wolverines! I'm an alum, but I'm in Korea on business. My two options are to listen to it on mgoblue.com's live radio or pay $22 to watch it online on ESPN. Either way it will be 5:30 in the morning on SUNDAY!!!

My DH is excited that regardless of the outcome, they may still be able to play for the national championship title in January!

Jeanette

Go Wolverines! I'm an alum, but I'm in Korea on business. My two options are to listen to it on mgoblue.com's live radio or pay $22 to watch it online on ESPN. Either way it will be 5:30 in the morning on SUNDAY!!!

My DH is excited that regardless of the outcome, they may still be able to play for the national championship title in January!

Jeanette

Another diehard Penn State fan here. I have to cheer for Michigan today. But I'll be listening to PSU and Michigan State game, hoping PSU wins so they get a bowl game this year. Go JoPa!

Hey - OSU grad here. Lived in Columbus all my life. I went to the game yesterday and am still in awwww!!! I also attended the National Championship for OSU in '02 and this lived up to that game. What a day for college football,for both OSU and MI fans, and to the teams. See ya in Phx Jan 8th - go bucks!!!!!!!!!!!(Can anyone say rematch - I think I am the only buckeye fan who wants it - what a way to correct the mistakes made yesterday and to beat MI twice in one year - and to have the national title is icing on the cake!!!!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.