Unfortunate news for our Chicago Road Trip

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone!

I'm crushed to have to write this but unfortunately we are unable to have our 2011 Chicago road trip as we had hoped for this coming October :( There is some good news though....we will have it in 2012 just as soon as we can possibly book it :).

As hard as we tried for this October, our event planners simply could not find a hotel that was able to accommodate the space we needed to hold our event. We were told by numerous hotels that October is the heaviest month for conventions in Chicago.

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in 2012 :D (date still to be announced).

Cathe

Well I was looking forward to meeting you this Fall but I guess I can wait a little while longer! :p

Chicago is beautiful in the Spring. Maybe late April 2012?

April 22 is my birthday so I vote for that weekend! ;)

Thanks for the update!

Well I was looking forward to meeting you this Fall but I guess I can wait a little while longer! :p

Chicago is beautiful in the Spring. Maybe late April 2012?

April 22 is my birthday so I vote for that weekend! ;)

Thanks for the update!

Julie, my birthday is April 25th so late April 2012 would be WONDERFUL! I am ready for Chicago!! :)

Another April baby here (17th) so i'd be up for that!

Hey Cathe- If you end up doing a roadtrip in April you will definetely have to sing :eek:

Crushed :( Ah...well. I've waited this long I can wait a little longer. Will you be broadcasting the NJ RT live again this year? I can live and watch vicariously...

Maria

My backyard and basement are free :) I can squeeze a couple in. We can workout in the street and call it a block party :p

Crap!!

Something to look forward to in 2012

Nan

I was so hoping for Chi-town! Oh well.

I was in Chicago last fall and I do recall it was hard to get a hotel (lots of conventions). Also I believe they have the taste of Chicago in the fall (can't remember what it's exactly called). Guess I'll catch a glimpse of you in Columbus during your Arnold award:D:D -- and keep working out so I can keep up with you when you do go to Chicago!!! Hate that I'm missing the NJ RT this year...but there is always next year.

Take care!!!

Lisa Sullivan

No problem, Cathe! We midwesterners will hang in there waiting.... of course there's always St. Louis if Chicago doesn't work out!!!! (or KC or some of the other central US cities!)

See ya' when we see ya'!

I was in Chicago last fall and I do recall it was hard to get a hotel (lots of conventions). Also I believe they have the taste of Chicago in the fall (can't remember what it's exactly called). Guess I'll catch a glimpse of you in Columbus during your Arnold award:D:D -- and keep working out so I can keep up with you when you do go to Chicago!!! Hate that I'm missing the NJ RT this year...but there is always next year.

Take care!!!

Lisa Sullivan

You are lucky to attend when Cathe gets the Arnold award.

For selfish reasons I'm glad Chicago isn't happening this year. I can't afford a trip so I hope to next year. Maybe we can be roomies again.

Sad to hear Chicago isn't going to happen this year. We'll wait for you though, you're worth it!

We would have liked to come to the Arnold this year. Both for the event itself and to see you inducted, but I wasn't able to get the time off work.

Congratulations! I hope you post some pictures.

Kimberly

Another April birthday here! Can't wait to hear more about the Chicago plans.

Chicago also has the marathon in October so it is a busy month!

That's a bummer to hear that Chicago won't happen this year. Something to look forward to in 2012 and that'll give me more time to save up some more money.

Very much looking forward to meeting you Cathe (and the rest of the gang)!!

Brenda
visit my blog: www.brenda-4fitness.blogspot.com

Aww shucks! I was thinking of trying to make this one! I prob wouldn't have "fit" in since my birthday is in November! :D

Another April 22 birthday here! I think the Chicago RT just might fill up with all April babies ;) What a nice birthday present that would be!!
Paula

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.