Two Moon Junction

catwoman

Cathlete
The thread about Ralph Macchio made me think about this movie. Two Moon Junction, starring Sherilyn Finn. Anybody else remember this one? Anyone see it? Please tell me that I'm not the only one who has seen this movie and got swept away by the storyline and "magic"! I just loved the music in this one!

I came home late from work one night while I still lived at home and was flipping through the channels while lying in bed. I came across this movie right after it had started and just immediately got drawn in. I couldn't tear myself away from it.

That doesn't ring a bell for me. For some reason that thread had me thinking about Ice Castles & Robbie Benson. God how I loved that movie. I still watch it every time it comes on cable & cry like a baby the whole way through.

I've always wondered what happened to Lynn Holly Robinson. She was so beautiful & talented, & she just disappeared after that movie.

I don't remember the movie, but I had a crush on Robbie Benson in the movie about Billy Jo McCallister jumping off the Tallahassee bridge. Forget the title. My brother always made fun of me and could not understand why I had a crush on him. I really never completely understood that movie....was he really gay in the movie? I just didn't want to believe it.
Charlotte~~

I think he was also devastated by what that older guy had done to him. It's been so long since I saw the film.

I haven't seen that movie in years, I used to love it! I'll have to see if I can find it, I think I taped it. Wow, what a flashback!

>I don't remember the movie, but I had a crush on Robbie
>Benson in the movie about Billy Jo McCallister jumping off the
>Tallahassee bridge. Forget the title. My brother always made
>fun of me and could not understand why I had a crush on him. I
>really never completely understood that movie....was he really
>gay in the movie? I just didn't want to believe it.
>Charlotte~~

Charlotte-

I also loved Robbie Benson in that movie!! I was pretty young when I saw it and definitely didn't get it!! I can't remember the name, but would like to watch it again to see if I understand it now!!!

I remember liking Two Moon Junction because of the gorgeous Richard Tyson. It was a bit of a guilty pleasure to watch and possibly illegal because I am sure I was too young to be veiwing it at the time.
Ice Castles is a HUGE favourite of mine and I have to watch that in the dark as I cry through out the whole thing.
I read that Lynn Holly Robinson retired in the mid to late 80's to have kids. She still skates but doesn't do the big jumps any more.
I wonder what Robbie Benson is up to these days???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.