Turkey Meatloaf

fit44

Cathlete
I tried this recipe the other day and love it! I made them into muffins instead of one loaf for easy grab n go protein meal. Baking them in a muffin pan in my oven took 30 minutes.
I omitted ketchup, and used oat flour instead of oatmeal (for a smoother texture).

Clean Turkey Meatloaf - The Kitchen Table - The Eat-Clean Diet®

Fabulous clean Turkey Meatloaf that is delicious! It is easy to make and requires very little prep time...great comfort food option and the kiddos will love it too!

Ingredients

2 lbs Lean Ground Turkey Breast
1 Cup Chopped Onion
4 Egg Whites
1 Cup Chunky Salsa
1/2 Cup Uncooked Oatmeal
1 (1 ounce) Package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 Cup Natural Low Sodium Ketchup
Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix everything but ketchup in bowl. Place mixture in a meatloaf pan and cover with the ketchup.
3. Cover and bake for 1 hour (or until juice runs clear/no longer pink)

It's funny you just posted this because I made Jamie E's Turkey Meatloaf Muffin's (?) the other day :). They were good, but a certain flavor was "missing". Now I see this recipe, and salsa and Knorr soup mix is in it! I think those are the "missing" flavors :D. I will def try this for next time!

Thank you :)

No one in my house liked Jamie's turkey muffins.
I made them in paper muffin liners and when my son came home from work he saw them sitting on the counter and thought they were real cupcakes.:D He called me into the kitchen and told me that it was just plain sick of me to make meat cupcakes! LOL

Thanks for this recipe. I was thinking of making Jamie's today only using ground chicken. I have a meatball recipe that I really like but wanted to try the meatloaf. Now I need to check to see if I have any Knorr's on hand. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.