Turbo Jam is a Blast!

Logos

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

I got Turbo Jam, it is a blast, and it can adjust to your level. I have done Janis Saffell, Tae Bo, Katalin Zamiar, Cathe etc. Turbo Jam workouts are fun, great music, a mix of kickboxing, dance and martial arts. I can do Imax 3 without a problem but Turbo Jam is steady cardio without the step. Easy to learn and a lot of fun.

Today I did Learn and Burn, and Cardio Party 1, and abs sculpt.
The Deluxe is a great value. I am very pleased with this purchase and it has a 30 day money back guarantee.

I purchased the Deluxe package, it is the best value!

I got DVD #1 Lear and Burn 27 minutes, this is to teach proper form on the 11 moves you will be using.

DVD 2 Cardio Party 43:57 long. No a minute gets wasted, she start warming you up and before you know it, it is intense cardio blast, it works your core with every move, as you twist and turn the body, it is easy to learn and the music is Fabulous, it is more fun than KPC and I love that workout. You will burn a lot calories, and you can adjust the intensity to your level, there are two girls showing less intensity. The production is great, I get tired of the step, and trust me, I can do Imax3 without a problem, but this a steady cardio without the step.

DVD3 Ab Jam, 10 minutes of standing abs, and 10 minutes of floor abs with fabulous music.

I have not done yet:
Lower body Jam 29:15
20 Minutes Workout for time crunch days
Turbo Sculpt 40:30 minutes.

The basic price is $60.00 and the Deluxe is $30.00 more
for more info go to TurboJam.com

What level of intensity would you say these are (ie: Cathe's Imaxes are advanced, Janis and Katalin are more intermediate)?

How "dancy" is the dance part?

How does the "martial arts" aspect of it differ from the "kickbox" aspect of it

TIA!

Where did you find the deluxe package? I can only find the regular package on the web site. I tried phoning but you can't reach anyone. Thanks.

The deluxe package is offered as an "add-on" after you have put the regular package in your cart and put in your CC number etc.

:) Nicole

The intensity level is like KPC, but can be adjusted to lower for the beginer to intermediate. The dance moves are very minimun, if you watch Learn and Burn it teaches you the 11 moves you will be using, it uses your core a lot, the emphasis is proper form. It is not interval training, it is steady cardio, like KPC.

It is vocal, very upbeat, I have heard some songs on Cathe's DVD's, it compares to KPC, but it is more fun! They can be modify to lower the intensity, or kick it up a notch. I am not very fond of the step, I prefer kickboxing for cardio.

Great review Logos ! Thanks for taking the the time to post this review.I am anxiously waiting for my order to arrive!.I just checked my credit card account and they have charged my card. So the dvds are on the way.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Thank you for sharing, can’t wait. I have been off work since last Wednesday, and today when I got to work there was a box on my desk from BB. I was sooooo surprise, I order Turbo Jam on August 17th and my last order took 3 weeks. Enjoy!

Teddygirl~

I'm also enjoying these workouts.
I've done the lowerbody one which uses the band tied in a loop and put around the ankles. Great for me because I'm doing Freestyle (training legs 6 days a week).
The 20min workout is very good for only 20 min. Great for a quick cardio workout and really gets your heartrate up.
Learn and burn is teaching the 11 moves (which is a big help) plus a 16 min. workout which is not as hard as the 20 min. but still gets the heart rate up. I think it's a terrific warm up before a weight workout.
Cardio party 1 is really, really fun and a great steady cardio workout. I didn't find these dancy at all. Maybe little embellisments here and there but nothing like Yoga Booty Ballet.
This one has a TURBO towards the end which is a siren sound that goes off and then the intensity goes sky high for about 2 min. I wish they had more of these, but then that would make it an interval workout.

I have a few more to do, but so far these are great. This is one of the few workouts series that the music is a big part of the workout. You can really get into it when the music moves you along right with the workout. It's hip hop-y music if that bothers anyone.

These aren't as tough as Cathe Cardio(at least for me) but they are not easy. I'd say alot tougher than Yoga Booty Ballet. like the original poster said, Close to KPC in intensity. They have Terrific music and Charlene is great and not annoying.

They have some funny outtakes on all the workouts. Charlene Jams (Punks) different cast members. The funniest was one very energetic cast member was being told she needed to put more into it. She could not have been more funny looking all serious(believing she was slacking) trying to be more energetic. LOL!

I will add that I've done some of these after my freestyle leg workouts which make them seem very tough. :eek:

Congratulations Teddygirl 9 days only. Enjoy the workouts.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

politely butting in....but this sounds so intriguing!!! is this a low impact workout? are there kicks in it? or is it primarily upper body twisting and punching?

ooh, this may solve my problems for a cardio workout that won't aggravate my aching knees!

thanks so much! :)

Turbo Jam can be adjusted as a low impact workout, no step, no equipment for the cardio party. I did Sculpt Jam and it uses light dumbells and a lot of reps. It is designed to slim you down, not bulk. I am too buff after P90X, I want to lean out so this is perfect for me, I don't like step workouts, I do them but do not enjoyed them.

I did the 20 minute workout today as well as the leg workout (also about 20 min. I think). They were both very fun and the time just flies by. The leg workout is very similar to a freestyle-type workout - lots of lunges, plie squats and work with band. I can't wait to try the others tomorrow!!

On this program, what is the space requirement? I am limited on space right now so I would like to know if it requires alot of room or if you have to move around alot.

Thanks
:7

I am loving these workouts too! Yesterday I did Learn & Burn, Cardio Party, Ab Jam & Lower Body Jam. Today I did Turbo Sculpt & Cardio Party too. I love them all. They are so fun.

The space requirement isn't much - no more than KPC.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.