Turbo Fire Clip

trixie108

Cathlete
So I've been trying to find a clip of Turbo Fire to get a general idea of the speed, music, moves, etc, and frankly the infomercial BeachBody put out doesn't really show much. I finally found this clip, I think it was from the coaches summit? I'm hoping some of the gals who already have the set will comment-is this one of the routines? If it is...I'M IN!!!!! The music is incredible, and I love the moves!! I hope I'm not enabling anyone;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCPJsyVOLqE&feature=fvsr

Hi,

Yes, I watched your clip and I can say that I'm start week 2 of Turbo
Fire and all those moves and more are in the dvd workouts. Its so much fun and the music is just slammin' you can't help but have fun while workingout. I'm loving Turbo Fire and I'm happy I got it, and I've decided to save and buy the bonus workouts as well aka Turbo Fire Advanced dvd's only. Its fun and it works.

Have fun with your decision, I couldn't resist Turbo Fire its a blast!

Take care,

Nora

Thanks for posting the link. I, too, was looking for something where I could get a feel for the work out. Unfortunately, it looked like sooo much fun that I want it!

Hi -
I am going into week 2 and that is one of the workouts, but I cant remember which one. The music on the actual workouts is even better than what was playing in that clip. Definitely worth the buy!

Yes, the clip has the actual music. My favorite sound track is "I got your boyfriend." The moves and the song are so much fun, I can't help but smile and sing during the workout.:D
The music in this entire series is totally awesome! I LOVE it!!!:D

I've been lurking checking out the comments on Turbo Fire. I have to comment now :D I did Fire 45 today; the one that Fit44 mentioned the song "I got your boyfriend"....ladies - what a FUN workout!!! The music and energy of this workout left me wanting more!!!! A couple of days ago, I did Core 20 and Stretch 40 (that was yoga moves) and I was waking up last night every time I turned over it seemed. Sore abs :eek: and I was amazed at how low I felt them. Both of these workouts will definitely be used over and over again.

Tina

You will not regret it, this program delivers!!! I have the basic set and am trying to hold back from getting the advanced dvds dud to budget issues...it is hard!!!!:D

I totally agree, Conni, this program DOES deliver! It is sooo much fun. I did Fire 60 this morning HOLY MOLY I was ringing wet and having a blast! :D

Also - Week 2 of the rotation is done and another 1.2 pounds gone for good! That makes a total of 6.2 pounds gone in two weeks!

LOVIN' IT!
Marcia

I have been hemming and hawing over this set for a few weeks now. I have the TJ's and like them so I figured this set would be good for me. I was about to order the deluxe dvds only last night to see how I liked it before purchasing the basic set. Well I decided to go on youtube and check out the clips first and ended up not buying it. For some reason it just does not appeal to me at all. So unlike me! :p

Glad so many of you are loving it though!

Looking at the clip, there seems to be no cuing whatsoever. Is that the way it is on the TF workouts as well? That would be a deal breaker for me. I have a KCM Kickbox DVD I never pull out because she doesn't cue at all, and expect you to memorize the routine.

I have had no trouble with the cueing at all. I think it's good. I watched a little bit of the clip on UTube and noticed, too, there wasn't much cueing, but I believe in the videos it is good.

Okay, I want to know how you girls are using it. Are you following the suggested rotation? I know this is stupid, but I know I'm going to have a hard time with just 30 or 40 minutes of a workout. If it's under 60, I feel like I didn't burn enough calories. I have a super hard time making a HIIT workout my only wo for the day.

I bought the basic and the advanced dvds. I haven't gotten them yet (live in France, flying to the US tomorrow to see my new nephews and the dvds are waiting for me). I'm really anxious to do a hard core couple of weeks when I get back because we are then leaving for a cruise. I also, in a moment of weakness, ordered CLX. I just love Chalene. I did TJ CP3 the other night and just love the energy.

So, I'm curious to know how you're using it! Would love any insight!!!

Thanks!
angie

I totally agree, Conni, this program DOES deliver! It is sooo much fun. I did Fire 60 this morning HOLY MOLY I was ringing wet and having a blast! :D

Also - Week 2 of the rotation is done and another 1.2 pounds gone for good! That makes a total of 6.2 pounds gone in two weeks!

LOVIN' IT!
Marcia

Wow, fantastic results! My dvds should be arriving today. Are you following the eating plan included with the program?

Angie - I know exactly how you feel. If I'm not totally drained I don't feel like I did much, BUT most of these I'm sweating like crazy and having fun, too. TF has been great for my abs! I do sometimes add more to my day if I have time. It's nice, I've found, to have some days where the workouts are shorter and it gives me more time for other things.

Dela - No, I'm not following the eating plan as it is written. I do get meal ideas and recipes from it, but I mostly just try to eat as clean as possible and drink a ton of water.

Good luck!
M

Turbo Fire

O'h I must, I must get this one. The fun factor is so appealing as I am always the first and last on a dance floor. It will be a nice fun change from my usual step...so looking forward to it. You know music really does influence my decisions a lot. Boogie on!!

These workouts are so motivating, even when I don't feel like it. Chalene is right there, pushing me. I can do jumping moves that I just don't feel like doing in Cathe's workouts. These are intoxicating and so well produced.
I work out really early in the morning, and I am soo excited to do a Hiit workout tomorrow, which I normally hate!:eek:

Okay, I want to know how you girls are using it. Are you following the suggested rotation? I know this is stupid, but I know I'm going to have a hard time with just 30 or 40 minutes of a workout. If it's under 60, I feel like I didn't burn enough calories. I have a super hard time making a HIIT workout my only wo for the day.

For the shorter workouts, I put two together for a total sweatfest! I do this with Cathe's Hiits as well -- I do 40/20 and then (after a break) add on one of the other two.

The shorter TurboFire can also be done along with one or two of the sculpting workouts.

Yesterday I got the best of both worlds. I started my workout with Cathe's 40/20 and then did TurboFire Fire 30. I was pretty dang tired at the end!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.