Turbo Fire-1 Week down and I lost ......

MRSchultz

Cathlete
5 POUNDS! I'm very excited about that! I love these workouts. The music is great and the energy is awesome! I look forward to doing them everyday. It definitely kicks it up a notch from Turbo Jam. My abs are engaged constantly through TF!!!

Love it!
Marcia.

Congrats on the weight loss...that is awesome!! Did you just follow the schedule? I just got Turbofire and did one work to test it out, I can see why people have been raving about it. Fun stuff!!

Yep, I did follow the schedule. I missed a couple of the stretch ones, though, but otherwise definitely did all the cardio. (I'm a total cardio addict) :D

I can't wait to see what this next week brings for me.

Marcia.

Please let me know about your progress. I'm excited to hear about it too. I haven't start mine yet. I still have CLX to finish. Did you do the interno Plan or just the regular schedule?

I always wonder about the stretching, do you really have to follow the guide ? I don't like stretching about 10 minutes everyday.

Jera

I've donbe it since Saturday and with clean eating I am only down 2 lbs. Which one are you doing? I started out with the jump start one that is only a week long.

I did the 5 day Inferno plan and lost 5 pounds! I can tell a big difference in the way my pants are fitting! I think I may have lost a little in the face too. The workouts are fun but I am definitely going to incorporate some STS and weights with TF!

I'm curious, are these videos "dancy"? Doesn't Chalene do these?
5 pounds is amazing! Keep up the good work. In the meantime, I'm going to beachbody and checking these out!

I didn't follow the eating plans, I have just been eating clean.

As far as the stretching goes, I have done the shorter ones, but haven't done the Stretch 40 even when the schedule says to. :eek: I know I should, I need stretching (I'm not very flexible), but I have trouble finding the motivation to stretch if I'm not sweating up a storm. LOL :D I did Core 20 this morning and will hopefully get the Stretch 40 in this afternoon after work.

Good luck to everyone!
Marcia

SME- I found it to be way too dancy and I am going to return it. I am not a fan of disco music and I didn't like that either. Anytime someone pumps their fist in the air and shouts "whoo-whoo" I am a bit turned off.
I guess I am just not crazy about Chalean as she seems a little too "cheerleader-y" for me and even though I did the new to class section, I couldn't get all the dance moves. Not saying other people won't like it just saying I prefer the athletic moves in INSANITY or from Cathe. I think I may keep the advanced Turbo Fire DVDs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.