TURBO BARRE the best Friday night workout!

michefit

Cathlete
Just did this for the first time all the way through... a perfect workout when you are worn out from the week and want to work all your parts without being wiped out. I REALLY like the music for the stretch - could have done that part for the rest of the evening and then tuck myself into bed. I feel great - worked out and relaxed...bring on the weekend!

I needed to wear off some stress from the work week so I did After Burn. Turbo Barre's on tap for tomorrow....can't wait! I like to follow it up with one of Cathe's Yoga express premixes.....Ahhhhhhhhh!! ;)

I did slide & glide (cardio) followed by 40/20. What a mistake!! I was wired by bedtime. Next time I will have to try Turbo Barre as my Friday evening workout...:)

Love Turbo-Barre

This workout is SO different for me and the first time I did it I was like...oh please no one come down and see me doing this, I look like a ballerina! I use the arms of my chest press leverage machine for a barre and it works perfectly. Not the type of workout I ever envisioned myself doing, but its SO much fun!

LOVE THE MUSIC! Did I say that yet? :D Anyway, I had major butt doms that I usually get from heavy squatting, and yet there they were when I sat on the toilet and then got up...yowsa! And the core section, yes!

I would be happy, happy if Cathe did a couple more Barre workouts like this!

I had fun ballerina-ing today. :) I was running a bit short on time as I had a xmas party tonight so I did the Express #2 premix - it was 57 minutes and did the trick nicely.

I've been very impressed with the premixes in this series. They are very well thought out.

Thanks again Cathe. Keep on raising the "Barre"!! I am totally LOVING the variety and cannot believe how intense these workouts are and I'm not even jumping around! :)

I finally did Turbobarre today even though I have had LIS since the first Monday after they shipped...I like the music and was shocked at the difficulty... I actually said out loud a couple of times "Are you kidding?"

Near the ending of the standing portion, Cathe said something about being "speechless" and that was exactly how I felt at that point.

It was tough, but a good tough. I have a long way to go. :confused: I did not do the floor work portion, as I was too pooped to pop. I just did the stretch and was done.

Nice to see a fellow Canadian... and mini-natty I know what you mean about doing the wrong workout at night - that you can't rev-down from. Dirt-Diva I also love the music...it was the stretch tune that caught my attention though- I think because it was so concentrated on getting through the pain in my....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.