Transformation rotation

katie lee

Cathlete
The only roatation I had ever tried before was STS and then I fudged on the cardio. I dreaded cardio because I could never keep up with Cathe & crew. First of Feburary I plug in this "Transformation Rotation" STS with the new low impact into my calendar. I have been faithful to this rotation and only deviated one day because of a snow storm when I had to shovel for almost 90 min before going to work. I saw results with STS but nothing like I am seeing staying true to the cardio portion. The amazing thing is that I am slowly starting to like, no wait, LOVE cardio workouts! This rotation has broken my plateau and I am so motivated to see how far I can go. I am 57 years young and I have never been so happy about my body. What a testament to Cathe workouts, her website and workout manager. Now I know that rotations motivate me and I will keep plugging them in. Thank you Cathe for your innovative insight and inspiration. Love you, Kat.

Katie that is great news! I am starting the STS/LIS Three Month Transformation Rotation on April 1st. Since my hysterectomy 11/2010, I've gained over 50lbs....yep, I said it, as this is so embarrassing for me. The weight gain was rather sudden, mostly in the 1st 6-8 months of 2011. I'm trying to lose the weight now as I feel I'm in a place to do it. I've started by taking small steps. It may take me all year to hit my goal weight but I have to do it, for me, my family, for my new grandson!! I'll be 43 in April.

What kind of results are you getting? After the weight gain from the hysterectomy, I am carrying all my weight in my middle (yuck) so any help in that area will be great. I'm trying to hit 90 minutes of activity a day, Monday-Saturday, adding in walking to hit that. Sunday is yoga/stretching only.

Thanks for sharing, as I found it motivating!! :)

Denise

FYI-I still cannot go through some of the cardios without taking longer breaks than Cathe. I pause, catch my breath and take a little water and keep on going-just don't quit & every time it gets a little easier. You will still get results. Just do your best. I know about 50 over after I quit smoking I gained alot but that was 6 years ago and now I am in control. YEAH! There's just something about Cathe that drives me to keep on keeping on.

I started this rotation this week! My goal is to loose 3 lbs & tone up but I know watching my calories will help reached my goal. My problem is I eat like a MAN!

katie lee said:
FYI-I still cannot go through some of the cardios without taking longer breaks than Cathe. I pause, catch my breath and take a little water and keep on going-just don't quit & every time it gets a little easier. You will still get results. Just do your best. I know about 50 over after I quit smoking I gained alot but that was 6 years ago and now I am in control. YEAH! There's just something about Cathe that drives me to keep on keeping on.

Good for you, Katie Lee! I can relate to what you're saying, as I feel the same way. I'm just completing my 2nd month of Cathe's rotations, and I find that I'm much more motivated to exercise knowing that I have a plan. The February & March rotations are excellent, IMO. The Workout Manager is a great tool, as you mentioned, and the month just seems to fly by! I'm waiting to see what Cathe devises for April's rotation, but I am hoping to work this 3-month rotation into my regimen at some point. Thanks for sharing your success story! :-D

I have a week and a half left of this rotation and I must say that I'm sorry to see it end! It was my first rotation ever and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!! I loved not having to think about what workout I was going to select: I tended to select them based on how I felt....cop out!!!;). With a pre-set rotation your inner wimp voice cannot talk you into an easier workout. With The Transformation Rotation I've noticed increased endurance and a MUCH stronger core! I also feel firmer all over. I lifted weights I never dreamed I was capable of lifting. I pressed on through some grueling cardio like I had the "Cathe 3rd Lung" accessory :p! This was a great way to get introduced to STS and rotations! I will take a recovery week at the end of it and then I'm going to do the STS Pyramid "The Kikster" rotation. I've got it all set up in the calender (cardio, too!) and am so excited! :eek:

Great job Nanbo. I've been tossing the idea around about starting the transformation rotation for awhile now. You've really inspired me to try it. Your results sound fantastic. My core could definitely use some strengthening. I've been holding out on starting a new rotation until I see what Cathe has in store for us in April! Good luck with your next rotation.
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.