total fitness dvds?!

lulubell

Cathlete
I just found out that you can't order any BB stuff with Mary anymore...is that true??? I went on her site and all BB was removed, just when I'm about to order Insanity....does anyone know more? What happened?!

I just went back to her site and you can still order but now you're directed to the beachbody site under coach Mary...so now I guess I'll have to pay crazy shipping fees and I'm in Canada too...it's going to cost me and to think I want to get CLX after also!

Anyone from Canada order...how much$$$??

some vendors were offering free shipping etc while selling BB products(despite the fact that they were coaches in order to sell the products) and BB slapped them both. jen from advancedworkouts.com quit being a coach while mary is still selling them through her site, just not with cheaper shipping.

BIG thread over at VF venting about BB. i don't bother with their stuff b/c of customer service. i want to know business can be trusted with my CC.

kassia

I know what you mean! I went over to the BB site last night to check out the Insanity series and when I looked at the shipping costs I about fell out of my chair! I would expect to pay that if I were ordering furniture or something big, not a few dvds! Ay-yi-yi!

Shipping costs weren't THAT bad when I ordered the 10 Minute Trainer last year!

I know what you mean! I went over to the BB site last night to check out the Insanity series and when I looked at the shipping costs I about fell out of my chair! I would expect to pay that if I were ordering furniture or something big, not a few dvds! Ay-yi-yi!

Shipping costs weren't THAT bad when I ordered the 10 Minute Trainer last year!

Standard shipping thru a BB Coach for the Basic Insanity set is apprx. $7.50. For the Deluxe set, it's about $10. HTH!

My shipping was $9.88 for the deluxe set. but the DVD's don't come in a standard DVD case, they come in a sort of packaging that looks and feels like a textbook, as well as the nutrition guide book- and the deluxe DVD's also come hardcover book style but not as thick as a textbook.

My shipping was $9.88 for the deluxe set. but the DVD's don't come in a standard DVD case, they come in a sort of packaging that looks and feels like a textbook, as well as the nutrition guide book- and the deluxe DVD's also come hardcover book style but not as thick as a textbook.

Mine came in a pretty big box too so I think the shipping through a coach is very reasonable.
I think everything about shopping through a BB coach is better. :)

I ordered Insanity through Beachbody and paid 24.95 for shipping. :(

That is just WRONG and after BB makes such a big deal about caring about their customers. The fact that they would charge you that much for shipping b/c you didn't order through a coach is just disgusting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.