total body sts strength & sts shock rotation?

delphene

Cathlete
Hi Cathletes!

Im hoping someone can help me create a total body rotation using cathe's latest workouts! I prefer 3 total body workouts a week w 3 cardio (or 1 interval mixed in)! I am clueless on how to arrange this with the sts stengths / sts shock dvds! Your guidance will be much appreciate!

Thank you in advance and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!

delphene

From what I understand the STS strength series is designed to be done three times a week and doesn't seem to work as a whole body type workout. That said, I was just thinking about combining the two (I expect STS Cardio to arrive by Tuesday.) If it were me, this is what I would do but keep in mind I"m a little bit of a cardio junkie, you might want to do less.

Strength MWF in evening
Cardio MWF in AM HIIT, MMA, and Step on Fridays.
Jog/Yoga TT

See, I know it looks a bit much, but I can't imagine going with out the jogging.

Thank you for your reply!

Wow! Twice in one day you are my fitness heroine :) Good for you! Unfortunatley, I only have a one hour window in the am to workout ;-) I need to get ALOT of bang for that buck!

Do you have recommendations for what STS workouts to do on my total body days?

Thank you again for your time!

delphene

i like full body workouts too. that being said, i got STS anyway. I make meso 1 into full body workouts by breaking up each disc into 20 min segments. So it looks like this
monday: 20 min of chest and biceps, 20 min legs, 20 min back and triceps
tuesday: cardio only
wednesday: another 20 min of each of the workouts
thursday: cardio only
friday: the final 20 min of each of the workouts

hope thi helps

Kariev, when you do STS this way,do you simply do the first 20, next 20, last 20 or do you mix up the exercises? This week (with more time) I am doing full body but am doing the first and last sets of each exercise. I'm doing this with meso 2. Do you think it makes a difference how these are broken up?

Kariev, when you do STS this way,do you simply do the first 20, next 20, last 20 or do you mix up the exercises? This week (with more time) I am doing full body but am doing the first and last sets of each exercise. I'm doing this with meso 2. Do you think it makes a difference how these are broken up?

i think you can do both ways. i have only divided it up by 20 min increments but the way you mention would switch it up. If you do it that way let me know how it goes and how you did it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.