tomorrow LAST DISC!!!

Autumn68

Cathlete
I can't believe it, tomorrow is the last disc.... Wow. I really increased my weight more than I thought I ever could. I would defiantly say, I'm 5% stronger! Thanks for a fun and challenging workout Cathe! I guess nobody is posting on the STS check in anymore, not since last year. Oh well, I guess I'm a bit late. But I'm very happy! :D - autumn

Congratulations Autumn! I'm just starting week 4 of Meso 2 on Monday. I'm really looking forward to Meso 3!

You are giving me something to really look forward to!

Congratulations! It feels great to finish what was started! Any decisions on what you are going to do next?

what to do next

Congratulations! It feels great to finish what was started! Any decisions on what you are going to do next?

I've been trying to figure that out...and I've come up with 1 wk, maybe 2 off of sts. I pulled out a lot of my favorite workouts and have a good variety. I wont do any heavy weights, but I will do light weight workouts with like the Firm workouts, and the rest will be the new STS cardio's and 4ds cardio's and of course abs/yoga/pilates workouts on the side.
Then I'll start the STS all over again. :)

Thanks for the congrat's everyone :D

Congrats Autumn! I am late as well, I will be starting in about 3-4 weeks, I have 3 weeks left of CLX. I hope I can hold out for that long before starting, hearing all of the great results really has me pumped!

you can do it

Congrats Autumn! I am late as well, I will be starting in about 3-4 weeks, I have 3 weeks left of CLX. I hope I can hold out for that long before starting, hearing all of the great results really has me pumped!

I'm constantly changing my rotations around depending on my mood and soreness of a body part..but I stuck with STS all the way. If I can do it, so can you. :D autumn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.