To the Mat: Legs & Glutes Premixes

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
ice_to_the_mat_legs_and_glutes_cvr.jpg

To the Mat- Legs & Glutes is our first video where the total focus of the workout is on non-standing exercises for the legs and glutes – No Lunges! – No Squats! Though this type of workout is a little more challenging to make innovative premixes for, we’ve put on our thinking cap and come up with 17 premixes for this all low impact DVD designed to tone and firm your legs and glutes..

Basic Premixes:

1. Warm Up + Main Routine + ICY Core 2 + Stretch
2. Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown(Shoulders) + Stretch
3. Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown(Shoulders) + ICY Core 2 + Stretch
4. Muscle Meltdown (4 rounds) Warm up + Muscle Meltdown (Shoulders) rounds 1-3 + round 3 repeated+ Stretch

Timesaver Premixes:

1. Warm Up + Muscle Meltdown + Stretch
2. No Stability Ball: Only bands and floor work exercises.
3. No Bands: Only stability ball and floor work exercises.
4. No Floor Work: Only stability ball and band exercises.
5. All Ball: You will only do stability ball exercises.
6. All Bands: You will only do Band exercises.
7. All Floor work: You will only do floor work exercises.

Mish Mosh Premixes:
1. Scrambled #1 Floor Work First.
2. Scrambled #2: Bands First.
3. Scrambled #3 Mixes the main workout exercises in a different way.
4. Scrambled #4 : Mixes All 3 Muscle Meltdown(Shoulders) rounds throughout the main workout.
5. Scrambled #5: We mix abs from ICY Core 2 throughout the main workout.
6. Double iT - Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Stretch

Pre-Sale Prices End Soon! - Act Now!
*If you would like to learn more about Cathe's ICE workouts, or to take advantage of our pre-sale, just click on the following link:http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

I can not wait to see what is in store for us ---- I love the cover, hope we could have it on the actual disc.

All of the cover shots you see on our covers are actual live shots that we take during the filming. We never stage or pose for shots. We usually take around 4000 pictures per video and then select the one we like the best that works with the cover design and the video title. So any picture you see on a cover will definitely be in the video.

All of the cover shots you see on our covers are actual live shots that we take during the filming. We never stage or pose for shots. We usually take around 4000 pictures per video and then select the one we like the best that works with the cover design and the video title. So any picture you see on a cover will definitely be in the video.

Thanks for clarifying this.... You have read my mind! Cathe look graceful flexing/isolating her muscle to stay up:):)
I love it --- It is a decent and graceful picture:)

have been doing Butts and guts Floorwork and Abs here and there for the last two months and really liking this pre-mix!!!
I think To The Mat is going to love at first sight for me!!!

Thank you for all the pre-mixes on this and all the work outs sooooo awesome!!!
Brigitte:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.