To Fitnessfreak - New Circuit Mix Rotation :) FF

mpina

Cathlete
Hi Fitnessfreak,

I'd like to thank you for your rotations I'm doing your "Get Ready For Summer 2009". It's my first rotation ever and I'm loving it!!!

I saw this one and I thought I'd ask you to revamp it with newer workouts...

Can you do it? PLEASE????

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm glad you are enjoying my rotation. As of right now I don't really have time to do up a new rotation, but eventually I will be hitting the new workouts and will make up a rotation for myself that I will share on here to get ready for summer. So keep checking this forums and hopefully soon I'll have one up. :)

I'm glad you are enjoying my rotation. As of right now I don't really have time to do up a new rotation, but eventually I will be hitting the new workouts and will make up a rotation for myself that I will share on here to get ready for summer. So keep checking this forums and hopefully soon I'll have one up. :)

Just wanted to add that I also really enjoy the rotations you put together. I feel like your approach to fitness is balanced and effective. Thanks and I look forward to your next creation!!! :D

ooh yeah a getting ready for summer rotation ;-)

We all will be on the lookout for that one!

You are the real deal "rotation goddess" fitness freak ;-) Your time and workout selections are much appreciated!
Your biggest fan
delphene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.