Thoughts and Prayers

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
All of us here at Cathe.Com send our thoughts and prayers to all those affected in the 35W bridge collapse in Minneapolis. We are so sorry to hear of this tragedy and our hearts go out to everyones families and loved ones who are involved. We also continue to hope for the safety of the workers involved in rescue and recovery.

Yes, what an awful tragedy! And, they are still looking for people since rush hour YESTERDAY!! Thoughts and prayers from me too!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Here,Here

We are all awaiting word that the missing have been accounted for. This is such a tragedy. My wishes to all who have been effected by this.

Heidi

Cathe and all, as a Twin Citian who works in Minneapolis, thank you for your heartfelt words. Often, tragedy and heroism can't help but co-exist, and the phenomenal efforts of our public safety team in all its facets - law enforcement, emergency medical first response and trauma care, rescue divers, emergency dispatchers, firefighters, etc. - as well as ordinary citizens literally diving in at risk of their own lives to save others, all make me proud to be in Minnesota and in Hennepin County.

I know there are scores of Cathe fans from Minnesota, and I'm sure they feel the same way I do.

Thank you again.

Annette

I pray for everyone here that may have been involved, or knows about someone who was involved.

Life can be crazy and you never know what can happen. This is why I live my best everyday!

Thank you for this post Cathe!

"Life is short so be the best you can be every day of your life!"

"Running feels great for my soul!"

:) CHEETAH :)

>Cathe and all, as a Twin Citian who works in Minneapolis,
>thank you for your heartfelt words. Often, tragedy and
>heroism can't help but co-exist, and the phenomenal efforts of
>our public safety team in all its facets - law enforcement,
>emergency medical first response and trauma care, rescue
>divers, emergency dispatchers, firefighters, etc. - as well as
>ordinary citizens literally diving in at risk of their own
>lives to save others, all make me proud to be in Minnesota and
>in Hennepin County.
>
>I know there are scores of Cathe fans from Minnesota, and I'm
>sure they feel the same way I do.
>
>Thank you again.
>
>Annette

What a wonderful post. What more can I add... My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I hope all the Catheites from Minneapolis check in to let us know that you are safe.

jordan

Dear Annette,

Reading your post just brought huge tears to my eyes. (((((HUGS AND MORE HUGS))))))). Thank you for posting and please continue to work together so beautifully to keep one another safe, calm, comforted and consoled.

Love,
Cathe

Another Minnesotan here, thanking Cathe and forum members for your thoughts and prayers. I am amazed that so many people walked away from this tragedy. I, too, am grateful for the response of the Twin Cities metro area. Annette, your post was well-said...

Lea

A terrible tragedy and my thoughts and prayers to all involved. A-Jock, you have an incredible way with words that makes us remember all the workers that help in these difficult times...

Cathe,

Thankyou so much for your comforting words. I am also from the Twin Cities, and my husband and I had driven over that bridge the night before. My sister-in-law had been on it 30 minutes before it collapsed because she had decided to leave work early....

I will never understand why these things happen, and why some are spared. I will continue to pray for everyone involved and their families and friends. This is one more reminder of how precious life is and how each day needs to be lived to it's fullest.

Cathe, your life's work is a blessing to us all as you help us live at our fullest.

Thankyou so much for keeping our city in your thoughts and prayers.

Alison

I'm not the best with putting thoughts into words when it comes to this topic, so I let my actions do most of the talking, so I'll be dedicating myself to pushing myself just a little bit harder during my workouts for the next couple of weeks in honor of those affected by this terrible tragedy.

Jerry

I just starting crying again seeing this wonderful post. How kind of all of you to think of us here in Minneapolis.

All of Minnesota as well as the Twin Cities are in mourning.

Annette, Lea and Alison, I live just west of 35W near Lake Harriett.

Normally,I would have been going over the bridge to go rehearsal just off Stinson Blvd.around that time but because of the Fringe Festival, rehearsal had been postponed until August 13 because so many of the actors are in Fringe Shows. There but for the grace of God.

Cathe,Carole,Jerry,Rachel,Kathy,Jordon,Deb,Heidi,Laura, Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers.

I'm off to do KPC to celebrate life.

God Bless You All.

Colleen

Thank you all so much. I am almost crying right now as I did NOT expect to see a post like this here. I forget what a small and closeknit world we really do live in.

I grew up in Mpls and went to high school very close to that bridge. My Mom was 1 exit away from the bridge less than 5 minutes before it fell on her way to my Grandma's house. Because of the terrible traffic she exited and decided not to go. A decision that saved her life without question. I have many many friends and family who live here and travel that bridge daily. My brother had crossed that bridge less than 20 minutes before. I thank God that no one I knew was on that bridge when it fell- but not everyone was so lucky.

Anyway- thank you so much for your thoughts. We always think that these terrible things happen in other places- until one day it happens here at home.

Hugs to all- especially those still reeling and suffering from this terrible disaster,
Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.