This is hilarious!

Not to be a wet blanket, but I didn't think that was funny. Man I hope that guy didn't hurt himself.

I thought his lack of rythm and coordination (and that of the guy behind him) pre-fall was kind of funny, but the fall itself, not so much.:confused:

Last edited:
Okay, no more funny posts from me.
Sorry, I didn't think about him getting hurt. I've done the same thing maybe that's why I thought it was funny.

Okay, no more funny posts from me.
Sorry, I didn't think about him getting hurt. I've done the same thing maybe that's why I thought it was funny.

i have done that to myself so many times. i have to laugh at myself too even if i did get hurt. if the guy found it offensive he could have it removed but maybe he too thought it was funny after the fact and didn't bother asking to have it taken down.

happy thanksgiving

kassia

I thought it was funny too!!! I mean not that the guy got hurt but I have almost done that so many times. I have to be really careful when jumping on and over that step.

Yeah, I needed some more intensity so I changed my step from 2 to 3 risers. I was so used to 2 that smack. It didn't hurt but it was so so funny.
I think the funniest thing I ever did was during a kickbox workout. I had Asics on. These shoes have a wide base, great for stability on the step. I did a fast side shuffle, tripped, and then I went down with a roll. I wear Nikes for kickbox now.

Dee,

Being a perpetual klutz, I appreciate the fact that I'm not the only one...:)

I just wanted to tell you thanks for posting the link to the beautiful frolicking horse video They're soooo beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I thought it was funny...I've often wondered if that was going to happen to me in step class! I also like the irider video you posted....it cracked me up....who would buy that thing????????????

Okay, so I'm assuming there was another link to something where someone hurt themselves and it's now gone - a little confusing.

With regard to the toilet riders, you gotta love the Canadian TSC! The woman in the middle has been with them for like at least a decade, maybe longer, and I can only imagine the things she has had to do in the course of her job at The Shopping Channel!

Okay, so I'm assuming there was another link to something where someone hurt themselves and it's now gone - a little confusing.

did miss a whole lot just a guy in a step class that tripped over his 8 in step. i am sure it hurt but like i said i have done that myself and can laugh later but some were just offended by it that was all.

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.