They mount up!

Hi Renee

Well, I didn't do any measuring but I certainly had a flatter stomach by the end of the getting started rotation and DH made a comment about my shoulders looking more defined.
Also, when I did X10 (one segment) I still found it hard but recovered a lot quicker afterwards. Oh and when I went back to Xtrain Burn Sets I found those easier to manage as well.
I'm taking a break from RWH for a few weeks so I don't get burned out then I might try another rotation.
Good luck with your recovery.

Renee - like Ronne, I thought RWH improved my capacity for other hard workouts. Aesthetic differences? Not really - but that's a success given Christmas and New year were smack in the middle of the rotations!

I have gangly arms and a lean torso, so I need more upper body work than the two rotations I tried (scrambled and RWH+Xtrain), so I'm working on STS + RWH + other stuff (my own rotation) for a few months. RWH really worked my legs, though, which is my trouble zone. They felt like they were getting huge, but it was just 'pump' and once I'd taken a few days off, they looked better.

For me, I have more defined shoulders and abs. With all the plyo my legs are coming around, as well. Love this series. Take care Renee, hope you are at the top of your game soon!!

My tummy is flatter and my arms, especially the shoulders, are more defined. I am loving this series. I am currently doing the 2 month rotation and just started the first week of the 2nd month.

Hi!!! I just started Low Impact One, RWH. I was shocked that I could keep up!!! I quit smoking 1 1/2 month ago and was in the hospital in December and was pretty sick. I vowed I WOULD GET BACK TO CATHE AND CHANGE MY LIFE AGAIN!!!! I'm 55, but over 8 years ago I stopped doing Cathe and let my self go downhill. I'm back!!! You guys all inspire me. Tomorrow it's XTrain Legs. I will do what I can with my medical limitations, but I'm pretty jazzed, right now!!!

Oh how exciting to hear all of your successes! Honest I just love listening to how other women feel after doing the rotation and what they got out of it. Flatter tummy? Oh yes! I need that! I have to start over again I think, I hope not but I hear you basically do. I also hear women put on a few pounds after this kind of surgery. But I can't afford that I am in need of losing 15 or 20 now! So I have to really be careful with intake now so when I get ready to do this again I will be not as heavy feeling I hope! You all are so inspiring! Thank you! Fab1960 I quit smoking 3 years now!! Best thing I ever did! Congratulations!

Oh how exciting to hear all of your successes! Honest I just love listening to how other women feel after doing the rotation and what they got out of it. Flatter tummy? Oh yes! I need that! I have to start over again I think, I hope not but I hear you basically do. I also hear women put on a few pounds after this kind of surgery. But I can't afford that I am in need of losing 15 or 20 now! So I have to really be careful with intake now so when I get ready to do this again I will be not as heavy feeling I hope! You all are so inspiring! Thank you! Fab1960 I quit smoking 3 years now!! Best thing I ever did! Congratulations!

Fab1960 I understand and have been there to.. Depression does that to you and you just don't see it that way at the time. But you are correct that's exactly what we did. So glad you are back up on your feet. When women stand back up keep going and fight life and kick the s$@ out of it to me it reminds me of my fav song.. "I will stand back up " my theme song lol by sugar land

I only started the set this week and have done all the workouts but the 2 pylo hiit. I'm really feeling it in my lower back, booty and thighs. Its really hitting my muscle differently that's for sure. I've enjoyed all of them. I've modified a few of the higher impact moves do to ankle issues but my HR stayed in the hiit during the 2 circuit workouts so even with modification this series is awesome. I really enjoyed the low impact hiit just because I can just give it my all without thinking of a modification. I think the next time I do the circuits now that I've figure out equal low impact alternatives I'll get even more out of them. I really like the upper body workouts. I did the chest one without the finishers but abs instead. The ab workouts went really well with the upper body moves. My arms were shaky on the last plank moves.

Did Circuit Lower Body ... Oh my. I am just so happy that although I know fitness isn't a comparison test - that some others found it challenging. And yes, brutal ... and boy do they ever mount up. I'm finishing January's RWH and I will look at what the Xtrain or Low Impact with RWH looks like. I need to be humble with this stuff and stop trying to match Cathe and the gang. I pushed it on Lift It Hit It Back Bi & Shoulders earlier in the month and hurt my elbow. Didn't figure out what I might have done to it until the LIHBB & S came back in the rotation yesterday and and I realized what I had done. Never have done that before. It's the inside part called golfers elbow. I bet I tried to match on bicep curls and used bad form because my ego was trying to keep up with the weight. But I know now that you get tired quicker and that a weight that might have worked in a different series might be too much in this one until you've built up new stamina. Perhaps had an unlocked wrist which strained the tendon. I have to go down in weight until I'm healed.

Did Circuit Lower Body ... Oh my. I am just so happy that although I know fitness isn't a comparison test - that some others found it challenging. And yes, brutal ... and boy do they ever mount up. I'm finishing January's RWH and I will look at what the Xtrain or Low Impact with RWH looks like. I need to be humble with this stuff and stop trying to match Cathe and the gang. I pushed it on Lift It Hit It Back Bi & Shoulders earlier in the month and hurt my elbow. Didn't figure out what I might have done to it until the LIHBB & S came back in the rotation yesterday and and I realized what I had done. Never have done that before. It's the inside part called golfers elbow. I bet I tried to match on bicep curls and used bad form because my ego was trying to keep up with the weight. But I know now that you get tired quicker and that a weight that might have worked in a different series might be too much in this one until you've built up new stamina. Perhaps had an unlocked wrist which strained the tendon. I have to go down in weight until I'm healed.

IT WASN"T CATHE'S RWH workouts. It was ME! I have a new lap top with Windows 8.1 and I hate it so much I was trying to use the key pad as a left click and right click like I could do with my old Widows Vista laptop. I gave myself tendonitis from over using the muscles in my wrist trying to work the goofy new system. It's a swipe and pinch thing and I hate it but my old lap top was dying. It's all MY FAULT! and not my workout form. I've been doing Cathe since 2002 and the Firm for years before that. It's the **** new key board/swipe/pinch/tile/ Windows 8.1 and I injured myself!!!!!!!! Please forgive me Cathe. It wasn't RWH ... although that is a "oh my goodness" series.
I'm resting, stretching, massaging and will give the 2 month Low Impact with RWH a try in a day or so.

cocob1 - I started with the rwh scrambled rotation, which I found exhausting. After finishing that, I moved on to rwh plus xtrain- maybe something to do with muscle memory / familiarity, but I found that rotation much 'easier'. Or at least, less exhausting!

Keep listening to your body and also modify or slow down some of Cathe moves if you need too. I've got ankle issue so I have to modify high impact stuff. I have right shoulder and right elbow issues so some times they act up and I have to back of a certain move. I don't' follow a rotation cause I have to listen to my body. I workout 6 days a week but on those days my ankles or other issues. I tend to just do a spin workouts. Then I'll go all out when things start feeling good again. Do not get discourage cause even though I don't always match Cathe. I don't know of anyone IRL that would even attempt a Cathe:)

Oh and I hate windows 8.....I'm still holding on to my 5 year old windows 7 laptop

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.