THEY ARE HERE !!!!!!!!

So happy!

I just got the e-mail that STS has shipped. It will be here in a week. I am so excited! Thanks for all of the hard work, and getting them shipped so quickly.

I'm giving our receptionist her break. I logged on and saw this. I'm clapping my hands saying yippee!! The people in the lobby asked me what is going on. I'm so glad I changed the shipping from ground to 2nd. I normally don't do this but I can't wait to get started.

STS Shipping Happy Dance!!!!

Cathe:

Happy! :) Happy! :) Joy! :) Joy! :) I am doing the happy dance! I just received my shipping notice from UPS! Y’all have fast fingers because I did not order the first hour this time. What a great surprise on a rainy Monday!

I am on my way to my Zumba class to do the happy dance and celebrate!
wiggleside.gif
cheer.gif
83015c4f75511f656a94593c6025848edd400e4.gif
9d035f7a4b7176e752cf1dcc64c895d99f979e2.gif

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Tammy,
I learned a long time ago "GO WITH 2ND DAY AIR"!!! I'm in Ca. too and it's terrible reading all the posts raving about the new workouts and I'm still waiting for mine. Up to a week!!! No Thanks!!! It's not that much more and it saves alot of frustration.:D

Ah, the voice of experience. I'll know next time, too!

Maybe we should all make cookies for the UPS drivers--or perhaps a tuna sandwich. Too excited, sure hope I sleep well the rest of this week. Heck with the snow storm!! :)

I just got the e-mail that STS has shipped. It will be here in a week. I am so excited! Thanks for all of the hard work, and getting them shipped so quickly.

Do you mean that it has shipped to YOU???? Sooooo jealous, although I'm like order # 20,000-something - I didn't order until October. I can't start till mid-late Feb anyway so I'll have plenty of preview time when it gets here.....OOOOOOH can't wait!

I got my shipping notification through my e-mail! They are scheduled to be delivered on Wed. Jan. 28. WOW!! That is only 2 days away.

I oradered on Jan 12, 2008. My invoice #17863. Just to let you know, for I know many of you will ask!

Cheryl

My order #19300. How many times can I check my email?!! Probably tomorrow at the earliest but you can bet I will be back at yahoo later tonite. Wonder what time UPS picks up? I waited this long I guess I can wait a few more days. I am in NYS so they don't have far to go.

This is SOOOOO exciting - especially with some of you getting them tomorrow!!! I ordered the first day and learned a long time ago to do the 2nd Day shipping as well - especially since I am on the West Coast!! I am hoping for a shipping notice here soon!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.