These new workouts are so much fun!

I think Imax 4 is easier to follow than the other Imaxes. I normally do just the
Combos, some of the blasts, I make it work for me...the combos are fun, enjoy!

I agree. I am doing IMAX4 tomorrow. Did PHA3 and have done Step Sync Intermediate three times! I usually don't like step workouts but I'm loving these!! Have to practice more before I go to StepSync:)
What did you think of IMAX4? Was it difficult to follow? I am very step challenged and not so coordinated:)

I think you will like IMAX 4. It has grown on me except that final blast which is too fast and has impact. I did not like the music at first but now I love it! I am now obsessed with IMAX 4!

Being a non-step lover, I am loving these new workouts. Didn't think I would since step is not my 1st choice but Cathe really has gotten me to love step again. It's actually how I started out many years ago w/Cathe & loved it back then but over the years weights, metabolic & HIIT have become my favorite (also thanks to Cathe). I have actually looked forward to each morning's workout with these. There are some tricky steps but not as hard as I thought they would be. They really are so much fun!

Couldn't agree more - these workouts are so much FUN! I was smiling the whole time through the intermediate step bonus! :) I will definitely be doing this on a regular basis. It is a nice add on after a shorter workout.

Squeezed in the All Blast premix from IMax 4 yesterday (the minute it arrived in the mail!) and it was super fun as well. I was amazed that 9 of the 10 blasts were new moves not in Cathe's other IMax routines. The choreography is fun, fresh and easy to follow. Loved it!

And the Ab Bonus #2 is also fresh and new! Cathe's creativity never ceases to amaze me! Thank you, Cathe. You keep me motivated and challenged in new ways.

So far I've only done the PHA and Abs 2 but loved them - I've gone and got peroneal tendonitis now -NOT because of the Cathe workouts, I was doing something else (probably with too heavy a weight and/or not proper form...) so it'll be a few weeks until I can try the others. Gutted! But I am doing some of Cathe's upper body moves and abs. I agree about Ab Bonus 2, it's possibly my favourite ab work out.

I've done IMax4 and Step Sync, and I am just delighted! I found the movements flowed very nicely, in both workouts. I know these are going to be used a lot. It is so much fun to have new step routines! I hadn't realized how much I was looking forward to these until I started them and felt goosebumps as Cathe introduced them. Just treasures, both of them. I'll do PHA 3 if it ever stops snowing and I can stop shovelling!

I confess that I'm not a step fan (two left feet is an understatement!) but I LOVED PHA 3 and the bonus abs! I think this PHA is my favorite - I liked LITE PHA 2 but was not a fan of Strong and Sweaty PHA because of the repetition. This one is a winner! I'm hoping that I eventually will be able to master Cathe's step moves but as long as she keeps coming out with gems like this I don't care! :D

I confess that I'm not a step fan (two left feet is an understatement!) but I LOVED PHA 3 and the bonus abs! I think this PHA is my favorite - I liked LITE PHA 2 but was not a fan of Strong and Sweaty PHA because of the repetition. This one is a winner! I'm hoping that I eventually will be able to master Cathe's step moves but as long as she keeps coming out with gems like this I don't care! :D

I also like the last two PHAs best because of the moves and less repetition. I’m a step fan so I really love this series! Doing the Step Lovers’ Rotation right now. Fun!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.