The Tower

smiles4383

Cathlete
I've looked and looked and can't find information about when the TOWER will be available...
or if it is still in the works.

I have something that I can 'use', but have saved my pennies...and ....

I really, really, really, want the Cathe Tower. :)

HI Terri;

not Cathe by any stretch, but there was a thread awhile back that stated that SNM or Cathe has not been able to set a release date for the Power Tower... apparently they are still in the testing phase and do not have an ETA...

I am anxiously awaiting this too! ;)

Merry Christmas!

Tower

We haven't announced a release date yet, but we're getting closer. We've gone back and forth with the factory and design engineers and the final version of the Tower Should be sent to us in just a few more weeks for approval. With a consumer product like this we have to be very cautious because of safety and liability issues. Altus has already seen the latest version of the actual Tower and feel that the tower is now ready for manufacturing pending our approval and the independent safety labs report.

SNM is pretty awesome!

here it is c'mas eve, almost 5pm their time, and they're churnin' out helpful posts!

hope you get to enjoy some family time tonight and tomorrow!

So awesome. My kids got me a $75 Cathe gift certificate, AND I still have some Christmas money left. I know what I want! :D :D

YIPEE....

So glad to hear The Tower is still on the table.
I don't care how long it takes...I can modify until it becomes available.

I'm so grateful for SNM for the thoroughness you provide for OUR safety and pleasure from Cathe's Products.

I have NEVER been unhappy with anything purchased from here.
Can't say that about any other fitness site I've ever ordered from.

Satisfaction Guaranteed with Cathe.....for sure!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.