The results of bodybuilding...

Kudos to her for being disciplined enough to pull that off. That's AWESOME but she's TOO cut for my tastes. I actually would NOT want to look like that...

Anyone else agree or am I crazy? :p

>Kudos to her for being disciplined enough to pull that off.
>That's AWESOME but she's TOO cut for my tastes. I actually
>would NOT want to look like that...
>
>Anyone else agree or am I crazy? :p

Nope, I agree. I think that looks just awful. She has none of the softness or curves that make the female body so appealing and beautiful (IMHO).

But you have to admit that that woman has some serious dedication. Yikes.

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

I'm with you Wendy. Kudos to her, but I really wouldn't want to look like that either. I actually thinks it's a little scary looking.

Um, yeah. I'm with you, Wendy. I wouldn't want to look like that either. She doesn't really look feminine anymore, aside from the skimpy bikini and long hair. Of course, a well-toned transvestite could achieve the same look... :p

It takes a lot of discipline and hard work to get the female body to look like that (and, perhaps, "supplements"???), but it's just not my cuppa joe.

She looks like a living anatomy chart.
Yes, lots of work, but not something I would want to look like. (And good thing, too, since I'm not willing or able to put in that much work!)

I'm in agreement with others here. Her look is just too extreme.

It's funny, ESPN Classic was airing an old 60 Minutes interview with Arnold Schwartzeneggar from his 1970's body building years, and it's amazing to see how the event has changed...and not in a good way. Today's body builder competitors have become so...freakish.

Even if I had the time to be that dedicated I wouldn't want to give it all up to look like that. Very cut, but not my cup of tea.

Annette

Another not for me chiming in. I think its great if thats what you want to look like.
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

I agree ... I wouldn't want to look that way either. But even so, I still think it's pretty impressive. It's hard to describe... I'm impressed, even when I'm grossed out. :p

Yowza! I have to say I admire her dedication and work ethic, but yeah, I'm singing with the chorus on this one -- I wouldn't want to look like that ;) . I'm a little perplexed by the extremes people go to nowadays.

I personally love the way she looks. I strive to look like that, although I know I never will. I think its amazing that women can get that cut. It's just naturally hard for us to lose body fat like that. She is truly dedicated in her sport.

<<It's just naturally hard for us to lose body fat like that.>>

Because that level of "cutness" is unnatural, male or female. I also admire her dedication, but there's no way she can stay at that level of body fat for more than competition time.

Debbie - Based on your avatar, I think you look better. :)

Is it even "healthy" to be that cut? Don't our bodies need a certain amount of fat to function properly? I would think that type of extreme body building would be damaging in the long run - especially on the heart. Anyone seen any studies or articles on the subject?

>Is it even "healthy" to be that cut? Don't our bodies need a
>certain amount of fat to function properly? I would think
>that type of extreme body building would be damaging in the
>long run - especially on the heart. Anyone seen any studies
>or articles on the subject?

I agree--there's no way she could be getting her period is there!??!
I agree that she's dedicated, but I also don't see how you can get definition like that without the aid of certain supplements.

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Debbie - you do look better for sure! Your body is solid and muscular, but definitely feminine. I believe you COULD look like Ms. Brazil if you really wanted to and it was your full time job.

Personally, I think that she doesn't look healthy - just my opinion, but when presented with images of a person who is that muscular and cut my feelings are of an unhealthy life balance. But then, everyone has to find what brings them a feeling of contentment.

Actually, I wouldn't even want my DH to look like this LOL! :)

Lol, I don't think any of us need fear we will look like that after STS. I think that particular woman lives and breaths working out and probably takes some serious supplements plus makes some crazy dietary modifications to get in that type of "shape".

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.