The pictures you've all been waiting for...

Liann

Cathlete
Ok, maybe not, ;) but here are those bathroom redo pictures I said I would post. The first one was the downstairs bathroom. I don't have any befores on that, but imagine a nice "dusty rose" color that really ended up looking like the girls bathroom back in elementary school - you know Pepto bismal pink. Anyways, it's now a dark "Pumpkin Spice" color.

IMG_1149.jpg

And here's are totally awesome new faucet!!

IMG_1151.jpg

The upstairs bathroom was done in lilac and dragon flies. Man, was I sick of that purple Barney bathroom!!!
IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

And here it is now (notice the new faucet here too):

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

I'm soooo much happier with it now! :) And I'm officially DONE painting!

Liann..I LOVE the "pumpkin spice" bathroom. They both turned out really beautiful. :)

Do you remember what the name of that paint color is? Brand too? TIA ;)

Chastity - The "pumpkin" bathroom is paint from Lowes. It is Olympic Semi-gloss "BC-6 Spicy Nutmeg".

The upstairs bathroom is also Olympic Semi-gloss from Lowes. It is called "C36-6 Merlot". :)

Thanks guys!!!

They are both beautiful!
I really like the pumpkin spice color. Now I want to redo my bathroom!

Chastity - The "pumpkin" bathroom is paint from Lowes. It is Olympic Semi-gloss "BC-6 Spicy Nutmeg".

The upstairs bathroom is also Olympic Semi-gloss from Lowes. It is called "C36-6 Merlot". :)

Thanks guys!!!

Thanks Liann :) I'm getting tired of some of my rooms as well. I'll probably start some painting projects next spring.

Liann, you did a beautiful job!! I love your paint colors and all your little decorating touches. My bathrooms are a mess. When can you come over? :p :D

Great job Liann...It looks fabulous! I love that merlot color. I just may have to paint my bedroom that color!

I *love* your bathrooms Liann!!!! I hope someday you can look back at your project and think happy thoughts about doing it! (I'm pretty sure for now you're still pretty pooped!!)

CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB VERY WELL DONE! Thanks for the pics!

Very pretty--and those colors somehow make me hungry. I guess because the first reminds me of pumpkin and the second some kind of yummy dark jam.

Both bathrooms look beautiful!!! Isn't it fun to pick out paint colors? There are so many beautiful shades now that whenever I go to the paint store and start looking, it makes me wish I had more rooms in my house!
Of course after I finish the work of painting one, I'm happy to only have the ones I have!

Lianne, they both look great!! DH and I just recently painted our whole house, and picking new colors is so much fun!! My favorite re-do is my master bath -- we went from a color similar to your Merlot to a color called "Reflecting Pool" (very blue-green, beachy, spa feel). We also ripped up the old floor and out down ceramic tile which I LOVE!!

So, what's the next project??

Liann! what a FABULOUS job!!! your family will be VERY impressed! I miss not being able to be domestic like that as we rent right now, but I LOVE doing stuff like that... We have been moving around so much the past few years, that we are askeered to buy a house (especially given the economy) although if we knew we would be staying around some place long enough we might consider it!

Thanks for posting! we will start calling you MSMARTASTEWARTPANTS!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.