The meaning of your user name

CeciFifi said:
My user name isn't that creative - my eldest daughter's name is Cecilia and my youngest daughter is named Sofia. At home we often call them Ceci and Fifi so that's how I came up with my user name - CeciFifi.

Fun thread.

This is funny, in my laziness and poor skim reading abilities, I thought your name was CiCifit. I figured you were a fit person named CiCi.

"Foxstar" is the name of the kennel where we got our 2nd and 3rd Wire Fox Terriers, I had 2 at the time so stuck the 2 in there...

RapidBreath is a technique from yoga that improved my cardiovascular ability dramatically. I never used to be able to run and now I can:D I learned it from Sarah Kline on Yogatoday.com

Mine is named after the Bon Jovi song "Complicated," from their Have a Nice Day CD. :). I dropped a few letters since joining these forums & use "cmplk8d" on other sites.

Mine is boring. It's just my first name and my age when Cathe updated the sight and I had to reregister.

Jenn

In my earlier 20's I worked at a bowling alley, and for a couple of years worked on the machines as a Pinsetter Technician. Our job code when punching in was Pintech 150....I just shortened it to Pinny.... :cool:

This is a cool thread, fun reading through!

Mine comes from me being a big time day dreamer and when I was younger the TV show, "I Dream of Genie" was popular. Since my name is Jean, I got teased a lot with the phrase, I dream of Jeanie.
After Grey's Anatomy came out with McDreamy, I thought people would think I came up with my name because I thought I was "Dreamy". Believe me, I do not think of myself that way. I am very self conscience and can only dream of the day that I will be fit enough to consider myself "Dreamy" in that way, LOL.

Jean

I graduated from UNLV with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice in 2002: the "Crj" stands for criminal justice. And the "chick" is self-explanatory.

Last edited:
Well, you can't have a username much plainer then mine! I think I was so excited to sign up when I found these forums back in 1999 that I signed up as quickly as possible! :D I've been known to be called Mama Deb here too so I also answer to that name! :D

This is a really fun thread to read.

Both my husband and I have the same initials "jld" so together we are "jldx2". We got married in 2000 which makes us "jldx2in2000". :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.