The meaning of your user name

This is a really fun thread to read.

Both my husband and I have the same initials "jld" so together we are "jldx2". We got married in 2000 which makes us "jldx2in2000". :D

Julie, my hubby and I also share the SAME initials! Maybe I should have made my screen name DLHX2! :p It sure beats boring ole DebbieH! Ha! Came back to say I forgot our wedding year...DLHX2in1972!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Well, obviously I have a daughter named Maddie! And it's "mum" because I'm from the Uk and I cannot see myself as a "mom".

My username used to be marthasmum. And so, yes, I also have a daughter named ...... my lovely Martha.

Pretty self-explanatory really.

Clare

I picked isuretri in 2004 when I was training for a triathlon. I wanted to make sure that I tried every day!

Fun Thread!

Mine is from the best TV show ever, Arrested Development, which is now cancelled. :mad:

Two of the main characters - Gob (pronounced like Job from the Bible) & Tobias started a company together combining their names - "Gobias" (pronounced Go-Buy-Us).

I wanted to use as my name the job title that the character Tobias put on his business cards - but if anyone has seen the show, they know why I didn't.

The first horse I bought with my own money....after he had been reposesed for lack of payment by his first buyer.

Mine is "Lighten Up" I saw it once on the back plate of a car in the olden days and thought it clever and my wise words for all around me. I stole it for my own and it's been my handle ever since.

Fun Thread!

Mine is from the best TV show ever, Arrested Development, which is now cancelled. :mad:

Two of the main characters - Gob (pronounced like Job from the Bible) & Tobias started a company together combining their names - "Gobias" (pronounced Go-Buy-Us).

I wanted to use as my name the job title that the character Tobias put on his business cards - but if anyone has seen the show, they know why I didn't.

LOL! I know why you didn't put that in! Awesome name. Awesome show. :D

Mine is the name of my princess kitty, Hermia, who, at the moment, is letting me know it's past time for her dinner. =)

Years ago my nephew could not pronounce Aunt Annette so it came out as orange net. It has stayed with me ever since then.

LOL! I know why you didn't put that in! Awesome name. Awesome show. :D

Newf Mom - someone who has actually heard of and seen the most awesome show ever!

On Skype, I have as my avatar Tobias' business card - has his name and title. My b/f swears the authorities are going to come after me. I think it's safe since I only have a few skype contacts - and they are all friends and know my real title. LOL.

This was really fun to read - love to see how you all came up with your names. Mine is a reminder that what I do is up to me - no excuses:)

Last edited:
Wow...this was really fun to read. Great posts.

I am an on-air personality here in Minnesota. My On-Air name is Morgan, but years ago one of the guys I work with started calling me 'Morgs' for short and it just stuck. Hense my user name !

Was fun getting to know everyone and the meaning behind there's . Looking forward to reading more.

~Morgs~

I love love cats and like butterflys, liked them so much many many years ago got a scene of them tattooed on my back ( not finished). so kitterfly is a combination of kittens and butterflys. Still like them but doesnt apply now as much it did 10++years ago:D (Gosh that makes me feel older)Angela

Mine is my Xbox gamer tag, which I came up with because of the corgi I used to have. She has those little tiny legs, and I'm short myself (5'0"), and MidgetDog was already taken on Xbox - if you can believe that. So I added a second "g" to get MidgetDogg. Thought it looked more bad-ass with the "gg" anyway. lol

My profile Avatar is also from my Xbox account.

Many years ago I had a flight suit that I bought from Banana Republic that had a utility belt as an accessory. My older brothers started teasing me that I was trying to look like a "commando" like Rambo. My name is Nancy; hence "Nanbo"!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.