The last two spots!!!

nancy156

Cathlete
Hi -

I haven't posted in a while (going through some life-changing events in my life) but I often still lurk. I love this forum. I have managed to continue my workouts...somewhat. (lol)

Well, anyway, just wanted to say that my daughter and I managed to snag the last two spots of the August roadtrip and we're really excited. It was a very last minute decision and when I realized it was the VERY LAST TWO I knew it was meant to be.

Now, all that's left is to wait..................

You'll know who I am when I'm either flat on my butt during one of the cardio classes or watching from the back during the step class. I mostly do "weights only" workouts and walk the treadmill. That's it and I'm scared. You girls WILL be laughing, I promise. I know the trip will be worth it though.

Okay, I'm looking forward to meeting all of the August attendees.

Nancy:)

That is exciting Nancy! How fun to participate with your daughter too. It WAS meant to be! Turst me when I say no cares what anyone else is doing during the classes. You just do what YOU can do...if you want to give the step class a whirl and then, step aside, do it. Watching from the back will be fun too. Just don't watch ME! :7 We are there just to have fun, no competiton involved at all. I look forward to seeing you and your daughter in August! Congrats!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Thanks, girls!!! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Nancy

Congrats on getting the last two spots, Nancy! I think we'll all be in the same boat -- just trying to keep up with Cathe!:)

Yah Nancy! I can't wait to meet you at the RT. I will NOT be laughing as I'm sure I will be struggling to keep up.:7 I've never been in a live class before but at home I can press pause. *lol*
I'm sure we'll all have a great time.:)

Nice to "see" you again Nancy!

Welcome back to the forums.

I can't wait to meet you and your daughter in August!

Congrats on getting the last 2 spots! That's AWESOME!:7

That's AWESOME Nancy!!!

Those last two spots were just waiting for you and your daughter to snag them up!!

Looking forward to meeting you in August!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.