The Intensity Series As A Whole

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
We think you are really going to love the new Intensity Series. It can be used as a "shock your system" rotation in its entirety or you may insert any of the workouts to accomodate your current fitness rotations/workouts. There are no rules to these workouts, simply use them as another way to shake up your workouts. As all of us already know, the body needs recovery time as well as light and hard day workouts. With that in mind, this series expresses different levels of intensity.

Also, we should always listen to our bodies on a daily basis so feel free to alter the workouts as you see fit by modifying to lighter weights on days your body needs it or even increasing your weights on days your body is feeling strong.

So as you see, there are endless ways to keep your fitness workouts refreshing and inspiring.....ENJOY!!!!

PS....For starters, I will share a couple of ways to enjoy the Intensity series. How long you stay on any of these rotations is totally based on how your body is responding. If it feels good continue, if you feel pretty tired and sore, modify the intensity within each workout to fit your needs, if you feel flat out exhausted and ultra sore, alternate it with some less intense workouts.

ADVANCED Total Overall Body Blast Workout:

Mon: Boot Camp
Tues: off
Wed: Muscle Endurance
Thurs: Imax2
Fri: Cardio and Weights
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body with the first 5 intervals of Imax 2
Sun: Pyramid Upper Body

ADVANCED Total Body Conditioning with more focus on Heavy Weight Training

Mon: Pyramid Lower Body
Tues: Pyramid Upper Body
Wed: Imax 2
Thurs: off
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body with the first 5 intervals of IMAX 2

Advanced Total Body Conditioning with more focus on Muscular Endurance

Mon: Imax 2
Tues: Cardio and Weights
Friday: Circuit Max
Sat: A lower intensity cardio of your choice
Sun: Muscle Endurance

We think you are really going to love the new Intensity Series. It can be used as a "shock your system" rotation in its entirety or you may insert any of the workouts to accomodate your current fitness rotations/workouts. There are no rules to these workouts, simply use them as another way to shake up your workouts. As all of us already know, the body needs recovery time as well as light and hard day workouts. With that in mind, this series expresses different levels of intensity.

Also, we should always listen to our bodies on a daily basis so feel free to alter the workouts as you see fit by modifying to lighter weights on days your body needs it or even increasing your weights on days your body is feeling strong.

So as you see, there are endless ways to keep your fitness workouts refreshing and inspiring.....ENJOY!!!!

PS....For starters, I will share a couple of ways to enjoy the Intensity series. How long you stay on any of these rotations is totally based on how your body is responding. If it feels good continue, if you feel pretty tired and sore, modify the intensity within each workout to fit your needs, if you feel flat out exhausted and ultra sore, alternate it with some less intense workouts.

ADVANCED Total Overall Body Blast Workout:

Mon: Boot Camp
Tues: off
Thurs: Imax2
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body with the first 5 intervals of Imax 2

ADVANCED Total Body Conditioning with more focus on Heavy Weight Training

Mon: Pyramid Lower Body
Tues: Pyramid Upper Body
Wed: Imax 2
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body with the first 5 intervals of IMAX 2

Advanced Total Body Conditioning with more focus on Muscular Endurance

Mon: Imax 2
Tues: Cardio and Weights
Friday: Circuit Max
Sat: A lower intensity cardio of your choice
Sun: Muscle Endurance

Oh thank you Cathe! Your enthusiasm is contagious! If someone was eager to try out their Terminator DVD, would you recommend taking a day off after doing one of those workouts? They all sound pretty intense. Would it be realistic to, say, do The Viper and a Pyramid workout on consecutive days? Thanks again. Eagerly awaiting this series!

Oh thank you Cathe! Your enthusiasm is contagious! If someone was eager to try out their Terminator DVD, would you recommend taking a day off after doing one of those workouts? They all sound pretty intense. Would it be realistic to, say, do The Viper and a Pyramid workout on consecutive days? Thanks again. Eagerly awaiting this series!

You continue...

...to amaze and inspire. Thanks for this input, the descriptions and the photos. I know I've said it a million times before...but thank you Cathe from the bottom of my heart. You are the absolute BEST there is and I'm blessed to have found you and your videos!

Hope you and your boys are well. You look fabulous. A true inspiration to other mothers out there.

Just one quick question if you have a second. In terms of the Pyramid Lower Body tape, would you say it's tougher or as tough as Leaner Legs? I credit Leaner Legs with totally reshaping my bottom half. Will this video be a good compliment to LL?

You continue...

...to amaze and inspire. Thanks for this input, the descriptions and the photos. I know I've said it a million times before...but thank you Cathe from the bottom of my heart. You are the absolute BEST there is and I'm blessed to have found you and your videos!

Hope you and your boys are well. You look fabulous. A true inspiration to other mothers out there.

Just one quick question if you have a second. In terms of the Pyramid Lower Body tape, would you say it's tougher or as tough as Leaner Legs? I credit Leaner Legs with totally reshaping my bottom half. Will this video be a good compliment to LL?

Thank you so much for your suggestions Cathe, I am SO incredibly excited for these workouts (my friends think I'm quite weird being excited for EXERCISE)! They are my Christmas gift from my bf and he won't let me open them til we exchange gifts. Argh. I would rather have them sooner than later, but at the same time if they got here sooner it would be too much torture to hold back! What to do!! :)

Thank you so much for your suggestions Cathe, I am SO incredibly excited for these workouts (my friends think I'm quite weird being excited for EXERCISE)! They are my Christmas gift from my bf and he won't let me open them til we exchange gifts. Argh. I would rather have them sooner than later, but at the same time if they got here sooner it would be too much torture to hold back! What to do!! :)

Cathe - Thank you so much!!! Everyday I get more and more excited!!! I've been telling everyone about this series!! No one understands (unless they do your workouts) how intense they really are!! I try to tell people that I get a better workout at home than I ever did at the gym!! You continue to motivate and inspire me!! Thanks again!! I can't wait to get all of the DVd's!! :-jumpy
LOL, Sara :)

Cathe - Thank you so much!!! Everyday I get more and more excited!!! I've been telling everyone about this series!! No one understands (unless they do your workouts) how intense they really are!! I try to tell people that I get a better workout at home than I ever did at the gym!! You continue to motivate and inspire me!! Thanks again!! I can't wait to get all of the DVd's!! :-jumpy
LOL, Sara :)

Thank you Cathe! I can't wait to try these rotations! I have to be patient for now. Thanks so much for your suggestions and your help.

Thank you Cathe! I can't wait to try these rotations! I have to be patient for now. Thanks so much for your suggestions and your help.

THANK YOU Cathe!!! I absolutely cannot wait until I get these workouts. I, too, would like to know how Pyramid Lower Body compares with your other leg workouts.

THANK YOU Cathe!!! I absolutely cannot wait until I get these workouts. I, too, would like to know how Pyramid Lower Body compares with your other leg workouts.

Cathe your the sweetest person to take the time to figure out how all of us are going to incorporate these new tapes. I personally will do the emphasis on strength training. Can't wait!! Thank you and like I said many times before "YOUR THE BEST" Love, Kathy

Cathe your the sweetest person to take the time to figure out how all of us are going to incorporate these new tapes. I personally will do the emphasis on strength training. Can't wait!! Thank you and like I said many times before "YOUR THE BEST" Love, Kathy

RE: Just a simple Q & A:

1. Will Cardio Weights kick my butt from here to Calgary? Yes, or no? Yes? GOOD!

2. Will I need a crash cart handy when doing Interval Max 2? Si, o no? Si? BUENO!

3. Will my husband be terrified of me while I'm doing Boot Camp? Oui, o non? Oui? BON!

4. Will The Terminator terminate me, and will I go out with a smile on my face? Ja, u* nein? Ja? GUT!

Danke schoen, Mein Cathe!

Annette Q. Aquajock

*(P.S. I had to fake that one because I don't know the German word for "or". Whatever.)

a-jock

RE: Just a simple Q & A:

1. Will Cardio Weights kick my butt from here to Calgary? Yes, or no? Yes? GOOD!

2. Will I need a crash cart handy when doing Interval Max 2? Si, o no? Si? BUENO!

3. Will my husband be terrified of me while I'm doing Boot Camp? Oui, o non? Oui? BON!

4. Will The Terminator terminate me, and will I go out with a smile on my face? Ja, u* nein? Ja? GUT!

Danke schoen, Mein Cathe!

Annette Q. Aquajock

*(P.S. I had to fake that one because I don't know the German word for "or". Whatever.)

a-jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.