The Gauntlet - forgot how I love it!

Runcrazy

Cathlete
I haven't done this workout in about a year so I pulled it out this morning. I forgot what a great circuit workout this is and boy it felt so refreshing! It's inspired me to do a couple of weeks of circuit rotations. Anyone else love this workout?

Jo

It's definitely my favorite of the circuits. I'm not a big circuit fan, but this one always gets me going.

Hi Jo!:) I love all of the Terminator workouts but haven't done the Gaunlet in a while. You've got me thinking about so I'll definitely do it on the weekend when I can enjoy a longer workout. Thanks!:D

Take Care
Laurie:)

I forgot how much I love it too....maybe that will be my workout this morning instead of High Step Challenge or Bootcamp...decisions, decisions!

I love the gauntlet. I did it last week and found myself smiling during the entire workout (well maybe not during the bicep curls).

I love this workout! I like that changing from one thing to the next. I don't have time to get bored or let my mind wander. The cardio in this workout is excellent!

I recently bought the terminator DVD. I completed the Gauntlet the first time through, but it kicked my butt. I have it coming up in my rotations soon.

This thread got my wheels turning and so this morning I just did it! What a great workout, I don't wear a HRM but I know it was up there most of the workout. Intense with a huge fun factor:) Thanks Jo:7

Take Care
Laurie

My Rotation

Hi Susan!

This is the rotation I made up. I don't know if this rotation will do anything but I have been doing straight weights and straight cardio for a while so this sounded like something fun and different! Also, I always think it's good to shake things up - I would love it if you enjoyed this too! :)

Monday: The Gauntlet
Tuesday: ME Legs + Core Max #3
Wednesday: Cardio & Weights
Thursday: Off/Stretch
Friday : BodyMax
Saturday: PLB Floorwork & ME Abs
Sunday: Circuit Max

Monday: Bootcamp
Tuesday: L&G Floorwork & Core Max #2
Wednesday: SJP
Friday: HSTA
Saturday: KPC
Sunday: Step & Weights Circuit 2 premix (from SB/SJP DVD)

Monday: HC Extreme Interval Circuit
Tuesday: PS Legs Floor + Core Max #1
Wednesday: High Step Challenge
Friday : BootCamp
Saturday: GS Legs Floorwork & MM Abs
Sunday: Cardio & Weights

Jo :) :)

I'm so glad you all love this workout as much as I do! It is just so much fun! :) It makes it even more fun knowing everyone else think its fun!

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.