The Fit Tower

Becky L

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I just ordered the Fit Tower and got an order number on the final page. I was just wondering if I should expect an email confirming my order as well. I haven't received one yet and just wanted to make sure my order went through.

I'm so excited for the new workouts!

I believe you get one, but I would email them because when I placed my order I wanted to know how it was being shipped (UPS) and what the tracking # was. I don't remember if they sent a shipping notice.

Hi Cathe!

I just ordered the Fit Tower and got an order number on the final page. I was just wondering if I should expect an email confirming my order as well. I haven't received one yet and just wanted to make sure my order went through.

I'm so excited for the new workouts!
Emails are automatically sent. I would suggest checking your clutter or junk mail folders. If you can't find the receipt email then you can contact customer service at [email protected]

Emails are automatically sent. I would suggest checking your clutter or junk mail folders. If you can't find the receipt email then you can contact customer service at [email protected]
Oh dear. I did check all my folders including junk, as I do every day and I did not receive a confirmation. I'll be sure to email support right now. Thanks!

They are very good at replying quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, they are! I received an email already telling me that Cathe.com does not sell the Fit Tower and that I need to contact the Fit Tower Company, which I did yesterday, but have yet to hear from them. Hopefully sometime today I'll hear back.

ETA: I just received an email from customer service at Fit Tower stating that they have requested a purchase confirmation email to be sent to me. So apparently they don't usually send a confirmation unless you request it. At least that's what I am gathering from the email. I haven't got the confirmation email yet but it should be soon. I'm happy with how quickly they responded!

Last edited:
I got a confirmation email when I ordered on June 6th. I have not received a shipping notice yet and was wondering if anyone can tell me how long it took to get their Fit Tower.

I would email the Fit Tower customer service requesting a tracking number. I believe it only took a few days of course depending where you live. Mine was delivered by UPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a confirmation email when I ordered on June 6th. I have not received a shipping notice yet and was wondering if anyone can tell me how long it took to get their Fit Tower.
I ordered on June 7th and never received a confirmation or tracking number even after exchanging several emails with them saying they would send one soon. Finally yesterday I received an email with confirmation and tracking. And then my Fit Tower got delivered as well. LOL! Unfortunately, it didn't include the barbell clips which were supposed to be included for free, so I've sent another email asking if they will send them. I know Walmart.com was $25 cheaper but it didn't include the barbell clips, which is why I decided to go through Fit Tower. I'm sure they'll make it right.

The FT is really pretty and super easy to put together and break down into two pieces to slide under my bed. I'm quite happy. :)

I ordered on June 7th and never received a confirmation or tracking number even after exchanging several emails with them saying they would send one soon. Finally yesterday I received an email with confirmation and tracking. And then my Fit Tower got delivered as well. LOL! Unfortunately, it didn't include the barbell clips which were supposed to be included for free, so I've sent another email asking if they will send them. I know Walmart.com was $25 cheaper but it didn't include the barbell clips, which is why I decided to go through Fit Tower. I'm sure they'll make it right.

The FT is really pretty and super easy to put together and break down into two pieces to slide under my bed. I'm quite happy. :)

I ordered on June 6th and I got the Fit Tower yesterday night (June 13th) and still haven't opened the box up. I think that is quick shipping for such a heavy item. Their customer service is good too, answered the phone when I called without having to go through the ubiquitous "press this number for" . My barbell clips were not in the box with the Tower, they were delivered via the post office and were in my mailbox the same day. I opened that box up, sort of confused, but I am super impressed just by the barbell clips and am expecting the Fit Tower to follow in kind. (I am just about to open my Fit Tower up and assemble it in my gym).

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.