That's it! Im going to get a big boobs!

Just want to update some of you who wants to know if i ever did the breast augmentation...I have my surgery date to June 9th!

I was watching Cathe's YouTube live workout & seems like her boobs gotten bigger? Anybody noticed that too? I wonder if she had breast augmentation? She looks awesome!!!

Thanks for keeping us posted. You are going to be fine and happier of your new pair of boobs ;)

I did wonder as well. Cathe looks fab. As I posted before i hope she does not get judged if she had it done. Again it is a personal decision. It takes a strong mindset to take the plunge. I can sense she has got it;) I love cathe full stop;)!

Last edited:
Good luck with your surgery! I am sure you will do great. Your fitness level will definitely help with your recovery in many positive ways.
Since my comments in this thread back in Sept 2012, I have had my 23 year old implants removed. That was a very simple surgery, if anyone is interested in that kind of information, I learned a ton and have my own experience and would be happy to share. Good Luck to you!

I used to want bigger ones, but has since decided that I like the athletic look. It's a personal decision, do what makes you happy.

I used to want bigger ones, but has since decided that I like the athletic look. It's a personal decision, do what makes you happy.

Completely agree with this! Do what makes you happy. I was so happy when I got my implants and I all these years later I am happy that they are out. At this point in my life (53 and the most fit I have ever been) I am really liking the 'athletic look'.

Best wishes on your surgery and I hope your recovery is speedy.

Whatever happened to falsies? Anyone remember those? The non-surgical solution for the less endowed! And Wonderbras. Temporary va-va-voom!

I am small in the bosom department but have a natural Brazilian bum. I hated my big axx when I was a teen and in my early 20s, even though no male ever complained about it. I learned to love it, and especially since my glutes are strong (a plus---glutes are muscles, unlike breasts, so you can shape and lift them without having surgery).

After hearing many complaints from my well-endowed sister about her large chest (sore back, they hurt like hell during her period, got in the way during sports, etc.), I am grateful for my smaller size.

Each to her own, however.

I just wonder if in time smaller, more athletic figures will be the desired look, and people will be running to surgeons for breast reductions . I never thought I'd see the day when people had surgery to get bigger bums!

Last edited:
I just wonder if in time smaller, more athletic figures will be the desired look, and people will be running to surgeons for breast reductions . I never thought I'd see the day when people had surgery to get bigger bums!

I think that smaller more atheltic figures ARE the desired look, but as you said, to each their own!

Not only are smaller boobs aesthetically pleasing (to me), I also think they are youthful.

Good luck with your surgery buneknek! I hope everything goes smoothly and you recovery quickly!

Do it!!! I have had mine for 6 years and I LOVE them!! I got them before I had my son and even after having my son they still look great and even more natural. Whenever I get pregnant again and have my 2nd child I will be getting mine redone and will be going bigger. hehehe! Just make sure you do your research and talk to other people about the MD they went to. Those people on youtube with the horror stories probably didn't do their research on their md. Go to a few mds, you might like one or feel more comfortable with one over another. When I went to my first consultation I told them I wanted silicone, under the muscle and I wanted my incision around the nipple and the MD basically told me NO this is the way we do it here. I couldn't get out of there fast enough! Then I went to 2 other consulations before I found an MD i was happy with and felt like really listen to me and what I wanted. And he did an amazing job!

Mine are big enough, but I want mine up where they belong! Lol hey that sounds like that song !! Where the eagles fly on a mountain high!!
No I just hate how mine are a tad too big and they are pointing down now and I would love for them to face forward like head lights not grape fruits in tube socks or ragitoni noodles !! Maybe there not that bad yet but they are headed that way. I know I read though that if they lift them they have to put tattoo nipples on there like I wouldn't have my own, now wouldn't that take away the feeling in them? I'm confused. I'd love to get it done to but not sure what to do. I say go for it as long as you don't look to out of purportion! I think if it will make u more confident it is good but make sure you won't keep going back to get bigger and bigger! Lol !

I did mine 3 years ago and it was the best decision I made for myself. I went from a 34A to 34C which is totally proportionate with my body. Nobody can even tell they are fake. PM me if you have any questions.

That is precisely why I chose to get implants - so that my body looks proportionate. I can fill out my clothes very nicely now. There were many times that I needed to purchase a cocktail dress, and the seamstress had to fill the bust with padding! :mad: Now I can buy a dress and wear it straight off the rack. I am on my second set of implants. I had salines for about eight years and then replaced them with silicone five years ago. I actually needed to have a unilateral lift the last time because I was asymmetrical. :rolleyes: And, as far as sagging, I can and do go bra-less at certain times. No sagging to worry about at all. The girls stay where they belong. :cool: Very happy with my choice. Good luck to you!!

Mine are big enough, but I want mine up where they belong! Lol hey that sounds like that song !! Where the eagles fly on a mountain high!!
No I just hate how mine are a tad too big and they are pointing down now and I would love for them to face forward like head lights not grape fruits in tube socks or ragitoni noodles !! Maybe there not that bad yet but they are headed that way. I know I read though that if they lift them they have to put tattoo nipples on there like I wouldn't have my own, now wouldn't that take away the feeling in them? I'm confused. I'd love to get it done to but not sure what to do. I say go for it as long as you don't look to out of purportion! I think if it will make u more confident it is good but make sure you won't keep going back to get bigger and bigger! Lol !

Tatoo'd nipples are for women who have had mastectomey. A breast lift requires a very skilled surgeon, much more so than a surgeon who does breast implants. If you want a breast lift, look for a micro surgeon who specializes in breast reconstruction. Your nipples can die if the nerves are cut off.

This is kind of off topic but this thread is cracking me up so I have to share a story amidst all these talk of large/small. There has been no mention of UNEQUAL!! :)

I always knew one was bigger than the other - very common, yes. Well, after turning 42 and realizing I had back fat decided it was time for a proper bra fitting. I'd been wearing a 34B for years. Well, went in to Macy's and got all measured. They put me in a 34D!!!! Still not convinced I'm that big. But I should explain. One is a D. The other is a C! Haha. One option they brought in was some little "chicken fillet" silicone thing to put in the cup with the smaller boob. I have 3 kids. You know they'd find out and keel over with laughter.

Again, not trying to hijack the thread but thought I'd add unequal into the large/small discussion :)

Jcm
That's funny about your kids if they were to find the silicone thing! Lol
Oh I hope I didn't hyjack this thread!
I never know if that's what I do. I thought as long as we are talking boobs!! Ha

Jcm your issue is not that rare. You can get bras with pockets sewn inside so the "chicken fillet" thing never shows and never falls out, but if you decide to go that route you must tell your partner so there are no surprises when the original boobies make their appearance.:eek:

To buneknek, good luck with your surgery. :)

Ha ha! Too funny! I used to wear "wonder bras" from Victorias secret. My husband would say "You take the bra off and I WONDER where they went" :confused:

My response: "They fed your child and when she was done...they were done!"

I love my implants!!! Absolutely NO regrets!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.