That's it! Im going to get a big boobs!

New pair of boobs

Congratulations Buneknek!

What cup are you going for? How big is it going to be?
How large are you expanding your chest lol:D:D:D

Can not wait to hear cathletes feedback on this...:D

Last edited:
Really? They get in the way!

It sounds like you were frustrated over something to say that you are going to get big boobs :) What happened?

I wanted to get bigger, too, then I started looking around:
- Ever seen a GOOD golfer with big boobs? My girlfriend tries, she has to do a little squeezing around them. She's always cussing at them!
- I tried to help another friend find an exercise bra - granted she was really large, but wow, that was HARD! And if she didn't wear a good one, she ... 'bobbled'... when walking quickly.
- I was doing an older workout with Cathe where they were wearing gym style zip up tops - it's the third one on the Rhythmic Step video - and felt bad for Cedie in the first part. I don't think those tops provided a lot of support ;)

finally - gravity sucks :)

IMHO - it wasn't for me :)

Lol! Not frustrated but I could not make up mind,lol! I've been back & forth about this. I talked to my coworkers who have them done & they said GO FOR IT! But then u look at YouTube & you see this aweful experience who have them done.

So yeah a little frustrated because its been a year & I could not make up my mind:)

I don't have any personal expereince but am seriously considering it in a couple of years. If you want to, then do it! of course there are lots of bad experiences and that totally sucks but I think if you do the research and get a reputable surgeon then your chances are excellant. I wouldn't worry about them getting in the way unless you are going for an enourmous cup size. If they are proportionate, then it will work. before pregnancy and brestfeeding, I was a DD or DDD and I don't remember them ever getting in the way except clothes were sometimes tough to find. it can be hard to find shirts that fit over the breasts without being baggy in the shoulders and ribcage.
now I am seriously deflated:(
would love to hear what you end up doing and how it goes. good luck!

I did mine 3 years ago and it was the best decision I made for myself. I went from a 34A to 34C which is totally proportionate with my body. Nobody can even tell they are fake. PM me if you have any questions.

If it's something you really want, and it's gonna make you feel good, I say go for it!
You know the motto YOLO = you only live once ;).

Natasha

If you want them, go for it!

However the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I had a D cup at age 11. OMG does my size ever hinder my choices at times. From clothing to activities, they get in the way! They are head south much, much sooner. I can't walk around without a bra (and let's admit it, sometimes that is just so comfortable) bc within 15 minutes it feels like they are going to stretch off of my body. Bad visual, I know. I have a hard time buying fitted tops, especially button down because the shirts either pucker or just won't button up and I have to go up 1-2 sizes and then I look like I'm wearing a tent in the waistline. When I dress up, boobs are fun, but going out for business dinners with hubby is very difficult. Anything that isn't layered just right shows too much even when that's the intent; it just happens as the night progresses as clothing settles and shifts. I can't lay on my stomach and now that I'm pregnant I have to special order my bras because I can't find my current size in stores. I have to buy plus sized bras even though I don't shop in the plus size departments. That and they get in the way. I'm constantly spilling stuff on my chest, getting boob-marks in the cake while frosting it (yes, that does happen- a nice boob print for display), and I haven't seen my feet since I was 9. And let's not even talk about bra underwires, bc you have to have them with amplage. They constantly break in half or pop out of them not to mention are constantly riding up into my armpit depsite umph-teen "proper" fittings.

If you get them, just don't go overly enlarged. It's a pain in the tukas.

Buneknek,

I think you need to do homework to ensure to have done by a qualified experienced surgeon. A very good surgeon should be advising you on cons of the procedure without pushing you!

if having it done would make you happy or happier, go for it! Make sure it does not look too obvious!;)

@Natasha I like your motto, it is so true!;)

All the best,

Nathalie

Last edited:
Coming from someone who has always had small boobs, I can't imagine wanting to go bigger. I have to say though, even though mine are small, the are proportionate to the rest of my body. I might feel differently if they were not.

Also, don't forget as you age, like Ellejay says, gravity can be a problem. It's kind of nice to have the exact same small, perky boobs at age 56 that I had at age 20. No change!

Also, my fashion choices are unlimited, especially all those cute workout tops. I don't ever have to worry if the tops are supportive enough. I also don't have to worry about not wearing a bra. The cute dress and top choices are endless when you are small.

All that said, you should do what makes you happy. Just be very, very sure that this is what you want. Consider all the sides of the equation before you make such a life altering decision. Good luck!!

I'm with JeanneMarie, I love my small 32AA...small and still perky at 44!!! Big boobs are definatley not for me, one of the things I hated most about being pregnant was the bigger boobs that came along with it. It's your body and whatever you decide to do good luck!

I just would like to add....I am a medium-large frame and quite curvy in a correct meaning. I am about 8/10 Us size. I do have big bones, it runs in my family. My hip bone frame is large.

Having smaller boobs would not balance my lower frame. I am a G 32 cup and I am very happy:p:p:p. The G cup sound extreme but it does actually look fine, they don't look extremely projected as they sound!:p:p

I can not imagine being flat chested. I would be dis-proportionated!

I think the decision of having done depend on how each individual feel and know about their own body.

Kind Regards everyone,

Nathalie

I have not read all post. But I'm saying my personal thoughts.. I had big boobs then litte boobs I had lost wright went from D to B I loved my B it was perportioned well. They were little and I loved it. I gained weight and gaoned boobs I look like torpedos. I gain in boobs fast. I am 5 1 I ware size 7 or 8 in petites and every shirt has to b large to fit my boobs.. I know a lot of women are bigger up top but I hate boobs on me. I think they get in the way and there not attractive, I don't think anyway and they are not comfortable

I'm happy with my body, so I don't have an opinion one way or another, but I wanted to say I keep coming in to read this thread because I am hooked on your Thread Title. It grabs my attention and makes me smile... a great way to start the weekend.

Cheers!

I am a 34D, wear a size 6,7,8 pant, depending on the manufacturer and my boobs are a bother!!!! I sooo wish I was a C or even a B! But this is me naturally.

maddiesmum said:
Why? What's wrong with the pair that you have? You already have WAY more than me!

Clare

Seriously Clare? Lol! Mine is flat as pancake! A- is my size. Is there smaller than that? Hahaha!

tralaiven said:
I am a 34D, wear a size 6,7,8 pant, depending on the manufacturer and my boobs are a bother!!!! I sooo wish I was a C or even a B! But this is me naturally.

I would definitely not go bigger than cup C. I have a small body frame & short, lol! I wear 0-2 & weigh 105lbs, 4'10 height.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.