Thanksgivind Day Intensity...Who's In?

Boingo1

Cathlete
I thought I had read somewhere (FB?) that Cathe was going to do Intensity on Thanksgiving Day!

I can't seem to find the thread or the post.

So here's a new one!

Who's in???? :eek:

P.S. I apologize for the typo in my title! HATE when that happens!

I did it this morning....does that count? ;) I'm dying to try STS total body. So, I'll do that and add a Hiit segment or two while you guys are enjoying Intensity.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm in!! At least I am cooking so the calories should not be as bad, but will still need all the help I can get!!

Let the Intensity comence!!!

I was going to be in but I couldn't help it, I had to do it sooner and that was y'day. I could do it again BUT I did Lower Body Blast this morning and I'm not so sure the DOMS that is probably coming on will allow me to give INTENSITY the effort it deserves tmrw :eek:...That being said, it'll probably be kickboxing or a regular step work out for me.

ENJOY THO!!! :)

I'm in! I did the step/lo premix yesterday, today I'm doing Lower Body BLast, and tomorrow (Thanksgiving!!!) I'm going to do all of Intensity. Wheeee!!! :D

I'm in! Maybe i'll do it twice in a row just for kicks! Then i'll let the unicorns out for a run in the yard and pick some extra cash off my money trees. (see how all that craziness just seems to go together? :) )

Really though- totally in! Can't wait!!

I'm in!

My will be waiting for me at home tonight - just delivered! - and I was planning on doing it tomorrow anyway! Perfect timing!

So sad--mine won't come until Dec 1.:( For those of you who have done it, can you suggest a good substitute?

Elsie,

It's BM2 step for 20 minutes, Hiit 20, 10 High impact, 10 low impact, and 2 parts of Imax2 for good measure, give or take a heart beat or two. ;)

I am thinking Lower Body tomorrow- was going to get it done today, but it was REALLY crowded at the stores, so I had to get cooking right when I got home! Either LBB or STS Total Body.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Pam

I thought I had read somewhere (FB?) that Cathe was going to do Intensity on Thanksgiving Day!

I can't seem to find the thread or the post.

So here's a new one!

Who's in???? :eek:

P.S. I apologize for the typo in my title! HATE when that happens!

I did Intensity today and think I will do High Reps tomorrow.

I make typos all the time. Long nails and keyboards do not mix.

I'm in, I'll give intensity a whirl later in the day as we are going to friends for dinner. I did disc 26 of STS today, my 1st time doing pylo legs and I already feel DOMS but I am working these new dvds in on my cardio days starting with high reps.

I'm in!! I was going to run today, but it's rainy and cold and a wee bit icy this morning. I'll move my run to Sat and join in today.

Nan

Did it @ 6:45AM!

UPS delivered it yesterday, I previewed it last night & did the Step & HIIT Low premix - loved it!!! I think I'll do it again on Saturday. It was fun & easy to follow - yippee! Great job, Cathe!!!

Don't be fooled by the relatively short workout time for the step only premix - it will kick your butt!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.