Thanksgivind Day Intensity...Who's In?

Done! Loved it. I didn't have time to preview and thankfully it was very easy to follow along. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

I did it! That hour was tough stuff! I especially feel accomplished since I'm 22 days post surgery!! (burned 457 calories) LOVED IT!

Denise

I did it this morning! That Step section is KILLER and made the Hiit section after with actual breaks for recovery seem much more reasonable! :p

My dvd's havent arrived yet..darn ups..:p So I did hiit 30/30 and STS M1D1 this morning and will walk on the treadmill later tonight.

Enjoy your holiday everyone!

It's done! Whew! I didn't do the bonus b/c I was definitely finished after 57 minutes. I'll tack the bonus on to a HIIT workout sometime.

Now....on to turkey, stuffing, and some yummy dessert.:p Guilt free!

hi,

I did Lo impact HiiT/Boot Camp Premix #9 from Intensity. Firewalkers were included man, those firewalker loops are killer. I loved this premix its the first of the new dvd workouts I've tried in Intensity and the first of the new workouts I've done. I'm thrilled with this premix if that is way to gauge it.

So much fun, and so worth the wait!;) I finished my Intensity premix this morning. Plus I did other stuff I'd planned for today's workout so that's why I did the shortest premix of Intensity.

Hugs & Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!:)

Nora

Peaceful Rainbow said:
Wendy what footage is used over again for the Maximum Intensity premix?

I don't know if any is used over. It went: warm up, step, hiit high impact, hiit low impact, bootcamp, cooldown. This was my first time with this workout but there definately was no repetitive moves which makes this perfect for me.

I don't know if any is used over. It went: warm up, step, hiit high impact, hiit low impact, bootcamp, cooldown. This was my first time with this workout but there definately was no repetitive moves which makes this perfect for me.

Sounds like it was probably the work out "as produced" with the bootcamp segment tacked on to the end for an extra kick in the pant...as if you didn't work hard enough already! :eek::D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.