Thanks for the motivation!!

Connie12

Cathlete
I haven't been doing regular Cathe workouts for about 5 months, due to a cancer recurrence and getting treatment. I posted here last week and was wonderfully overwhelmed with welcome, kindness and encouragements. Thank you all, again, so much! You all have motivated me SO MUCH this week! I've done 3 workouts this week!! That's A REALLY BIG accomplishment for this chemo-girl! :p I'm only doing portions of premixes, and I'm thrilled that I can do any of these fabulously tough workouts. I just finished step combos 5-7 on LowMax, and loved it!!

I'm getting chemo ever 3 weeks, which means for 3 weeks out of each month I feel like some level of 'sick'. Except for 1 week- which happens to be this week- when I enjoy feeling as close to normal as I can during chemo. I am sucking it up with Cathe workouts this week! My next treatment is Wednesday so I've got more day to enjoy working out with my fellow Catheletes! :D

I'm glad you're having a good week! What a great thing to get in 3 workouts this week, especially any amount of Low Max! That one is so tough to be a low impact w/o! It's one of my favorites!

Have a wonderful weekend Connie!

Connie, I am so excited for you! How wonderful! It's so nice to know you are working out with us again. Lowmax is one of my very fav workouts and amazing that you are even attempting it. Still thinking of you. Keep us updated on how things are going. Gooooooo Connie!

Good job Connie! You may find that on your good week having that extra exercise really helps get the toxins out of your body.

Connie,

I missed your initial post, so I want to backtrack and say welcome back to the forums and also give you some major ^ 5's on poundin' out three Cathe workouts in the midst of chemo. You are an inspiration!! Keep up the fight, and know we're behind you all the way!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.