Thank you from TX Gin

TXGin

Cathlete
Dear Precious "Cathe" Friends,

I am truly overwhelmed by the love, support, care, concern and prayers you all have showered me with here on the boards and on the Caring Bridge site. You guys are THE BEST and believe me I have read and re-read every message sent. Thank you for your kindness! It means more to me than you know.

I know that God has listened to all of the prayers. My surgery couldn't have gone any better. All of the cancer was removed. My hope is that each day my strength, appetite and energy level will increase until that happy day when I can do STS, 4ds, IMAX2, etc again. I NEVER would have thought that I would pray for an increase in appetite!! How funny is that!

For those of you that will be going on the Road Trip this summer......Lucky you! That is the most fun I think I EVER had and hopefully I will be able to join you at the 2010 Road Trip!!

Love and hugs to all!!
Gin xoxoxox:)

so glad forthe update gin!
you have such an amazing attitude!
you are inspiring.
to see your husbands love for you on your caringbridge website is .... well, theres no word for it.
praying for your continued recovery!

It is wonderful that your surgery went well, Gin! I am sure you got through this with flying colors and that cancer better watch out and stay away because it got it's butt whooped. You are a strong woman, you will be just fine and I look forward to meeting you at the Cathe RT in 2010.

Just take it easy, it takes a while to recover from surgery. Your appetite will come back and you will be stronger than ever before.

Sending hugs and much love!

Thanks for letting us know how you are doing, Gin! It is great to hear that you are doing well. :) Hugs!

Gin - I am so glad to hear you're doing so well! I know you're going to have a speedy recovery and be back in the proverbial saddle in no time at all! Just take one baby step at a time and you'll be there before you know it!! :cool:

So glad to hear that surgery went well. We are all praying and hoping for a speedy recovery! Thanks for checking in!!! (((((hugs)))))!!!!

So good to hear from you Gin!! Glad things went so well for your surgery. Praying for a speedy recovery!!

You and your husband are such an inspiration! Your faith is incredible - I truly enjoy reading the updates on the website because they are filled with great news but also, because they are so uplifting! My prayer is that you will continue to heal, that the chemo will go as easy for you as possible, and that your faith will only continue to grow and touch others as they witness your incredible strength and unwavering faith in God. And remember, I am not far away if you ever need anything. I can come watch Cathe DVDs with you if nothing else :)

Gin, thank you so much for the update. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and I KNOW your deep faith and sense of optimism will see you through this.

Gin,

So glad to know you made it through surgery with flying colors. I'm sure you'll be up and running in no time! I continually pray for you and your recovery. You have an amazing husband and incredible faith. I know you will continue to get stronger every day and you'll be back to your workouts in no time.

Marcy

Gin, so happy for you! Thanks for the update. Your faith and attitude are truly an inspiration! You and your husband continue to be in my prayers for a speedy recovery:) Best of luck to you.

Gin, how great to hear from you! Thanks so much for the update. I am sending hugs and prayers your way! You are one special lady and I know your courage and attitude will get you through this. Reading your page was so inspirational to me - made me a wreck all afternoon at work yesterday!!! Much love to you Ms. Gin. (((Gin))))

So glad to see you posting an update. Glad to hear everything went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Your courage and faith are a inspiration to us all. Texas size hugs coming your way.

Jean

Thanks for the update and I wish you all the best in your recovery! I'll send you some of my appetite (I have plenty :) )!!

Amy

GIN!!! ((((HUGS)))

I was so glad to see the surgery went well and you are doing laps around your room;) With your attitude and courage, you will definitely "kick this to the curb!"
You are in my thoughts and prayers daily....please continue to keep us posted!

Hi Gin

I am wearing my bracelet proudly in your honor. Keep up the laps. Here's a couple pics for you to remember how much fun we had. I am looking forward to seeing you when you are well. And I know you will be well!!!!
ellie

Attachments

• 328943803.jpg
    328943803.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 35
  • The gang.jpg
    The gang.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 33
Gin!!

So great to hear from you!!!!! Like Ellie, I have my bracelet, though my wrist is so damned muscular it doesn't fit too good...:p

Keep getting stronger, my friend!! Sending love and prayers your way!

Wow, this post from you made my day Gin! How exciting to get online and see you "here"! I just NOW put on my cOurage wristband! (Thanks again Kristi & Bev!) I just walked in from receiving it in the mail. I am so thrilled to hear of the answered prayer and will continue to pray for your treatments and recovery. Give your hubby a HUGE hug! You got yourself a good one there! (He's blessed also to have such a beautiful wife...inside & out!) Keep us posted...thinking of you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.