Thank You August 08 Roadtrippers

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
A very warm hello to all of our August 08’ Road Trippers! I’m so happy to hear that you made it home safely. Was that crazy weather or what? Well, at least we had that early morning Kickbox class on Sunday to help level off the travel stress. On a much brighter note, I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful weekend that we spent together. You were all so much fun!!!!!! It was such a pleasure to meet so many of you for the first time and so fun to see a few of you for a second, and even third, time. I cherished every minute of our weekend and will always remember the wonderful workouts, cheerful chats, priceless pic’s, and sentimental success stories we shared. Doing a second road trip was a new experience for me/us and it was so fun seeing how each group worked together as a team and developed a unique bond with every hour that passed. One thing is absolutely definite…..by the time the weekend(s) ended we sure did know the meaning of “work work”….”we’re in this together”, and “what you do to one side you????? DO TO THE OTHER!!!!!!” How about your expressions during Bootcamp? Now that’s what I call a “game face”. And wow….some of your powerful high fives during that class nearly knocked me into a back flip…LOL……..Oh yes, that’s the way to work……and that you did (heeee hee hee hee heeeeee, there’s that evil witch laugh again, ha).

Thank you August Roadtrippers for your great big “autographed” card and for that VERY generous gift card to Dicks….how did you know I’m always in there??? That was a special surprise and so nice of you to do. I was also sweetly surprised by the “Thank You” cake. LOVED the chocolate chip pound cake with whipped butter icing….MMMMM, did I remember to leave you a piece? Ha!

I’d also like to take this time to give special thanks to our super duper hard working coordinators Kathy, Lorrayne, and Debbie. This job requires so much time, focus and follow through. I know doing two roadtrips so close together took a lot of precious time away from your families yet you never complained once while working happily and tirelessly to the very end. That goes for you too Cyndi, our camera-loaded photographer (who almost always wore at least 4 cameras on her neck and arms at once). Not only did she never miss a photo opportunity but she was a hands on helper for anything anyone needed. Thank you too for surprising us with those wonderful bracelets for BOTH roadtrips. All of you ladies are great!!!!!

I’d also like to extend my thanks to our cast members, Cedie, Brenda, Jai, and Lorraine, for joining in for many festivities and photo’s. Also to our guest speakers Cindy and our rep John from Altus/Fitness by Cathe. Also to Green Grille Catering Company, Holcomb Bus Company, the DJ and last but not least, to our entire staff at both Cathe.com and our Health Club for your enormous help, long hours, and enthusiastic effort to make both of these roadtrips a huge success.

In closing, I want everyone to know how special these road trips are to me. They are my once in a lifetime chance to personally tell YOU how much you mean to me. What a true honor it is to have you ask me to sign your DVD’s, books, badges, shirts, and have you share with me what a special part of your family I am. This just fills me up with happy tears!!!! Thank YOU for allowing me the opportunity to inspire you to reach your goals and dreams. You are all simply amazing and I cherish you all deeply. I wouldn’t be here right now doing what I do if it weren’t for YOU!!!!! Your loyal and continued support is HUGELY appreciated by all of us here at Cathe.com. (((((((((Thank you hugs to all of you!!!!!))))))))))))))

Well, I personally had one of the best weekends I've had in years (and I've had some pretty darn good weekends). Thanks so much for all you do, Cathe.

Cathe,
I dont know if you will see this post or not. You are truly an inspiration. It was my first road trip and a wonderful experience. I was so excited to attend. I told you at the diner it was my first live class ever and to have it be with you was just unbelieveable. I had so much energy that weekend - i was the road tripper who is three months pregnant (large tattoo on my arm). I did not get to talk to you very much, as you were always swamped with your adoring fans. I just wanted to say a big thank you for doing what you do. Also thank you for holding 2 road trips this year. I know it must be a lot of work for you and everyone involved, but it allowed many of us a chance to attend that missed out on the july sign up. I hope to attend next year (as a first time mommy!)

I was also lucky enough to be right next to in the front row for the step, kickbox and leg workouts. Not sure how that happened. What an experience. By the way...do you have springs in your legs?? When you were doing those plyos you were bouncing off the floor. Amazing!!

A big thank you for everything. Hope you get some rest!

I agree with Lainie, it was definitely one of the best weekends I have had in forever. I honestly didn't think it could top the year before, but it totally did! THANK YOU CATHE!!!

Thank you doesn't seem like enough. You are a gracious, warm, and totally uplifting woman. I spent one of the best, most invigorating weekends of my life thanks to you, the coordinators, your staff, and the wonderful cathletes I was pleased to meet. I am looking forward to next year!!!

Hey Bettyboop - Thanks for the wine and the popcorn!!! That was one of the highlights of my Friday night! :)

Thank YOU, Cathe!

Cathe, thank you SO much for the warm compliments and kudos to us Coordinators. I know we've told you this 1,000 times, but I'll say it again here: I feel like it's we who should be thanking YOU!!

True, the RT's are a lot of work, but you know we have such a good time with each other during the planning process. And you and your staff put in just as much work as we do, PLUS some. Then you just blow us away every RT with your warm welcome and hospitality, with the wonderful care that you and your staff give to the three of us, and with the energy and fun of your classes. Every time I leave Glassboro, I'm tired and happily sore, full of great food and yummy desserts, and grinning from ear to ear from all the fun I've had! ;)

I can't say I'd do it again next week (WHEW!! :p), but GF, I'd do it again really soon and I'll definitely sign up right now for next year! ((((((HUGS)))))))!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU a million times over for the wonderful, energizing weekend! It was awesome taking all the classes -- especially loved Boot Camp where you popped right down next to me doing a push-up and high-fived us as we all ran by -- such great interaction!! It was great meeting Debbie, Lorrayne and Kathy and I just can't thank them enough for all their hard work putting the weekend events together. A special thanks to Cyndi and Nancy, too, for enabling me to experience such a terrific weekend!:D

Cathe, I cannot express how much I enjoyed the roadtrip, meeting you and your amazing crew has truly been a dream come true for me! I would not have traded this experience for anything in the world...I have met my idol and inspiration! Thank you so much for holding a second roadtrip, or else I would never have been able to attend. To all cathletes, you are all amazing, beautiful, fit women and I so hope to see you all again next year!!
Leslie
(aka..tallish blond girl of mother-daughter team who needs to get a picture up!)

Thank YOU!

Cathe---

I had the time of my life this past weekend. I was sooo delighted to be able to meet you as well as share my personal trials and triumphs with you! You are such an inspiration to me and so many others. I can't thank you enough for your continued efforts to keep things fresh and exciting for your fans that just love pure torture (hee heee heee)! Thank you for giving me the tools to my personal successes in my life journey. Without your tools and my efforts...I have NO idea where I would be right now. Thank you!!!

I do hope to do this again next year and many years to come. I had the time of my life laughing, sweating, cheering, and making new friends during my stay there!

Thank you for accomodating us with a second RT. Without that second RT...I wouldn't have had the opportunity to experience what I did this year. I simply would have had to wait another year and crossed my fingers that I fell in that first 105 spot. So, I am extremely grateful that I didn't have to wait! (Yippie---Happy Dance----Happy Dance)

Thank you to all you gals (and guys) that organized, planned, helped us this weekend! Without all of your efforts...it would just not have been a success!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Liann,

You are more than welcome...it was my pleasure. My first trip and I thought a good way to break the ice. Hope to see you next year!!!!

That wine and popcorn was a lifesaver!!! :)

Cathe, seeing your smile during Bootcamp was my highlight with you, and (finally) meeting everyone I talk to daily was my other highlight for the weekend.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. (And for the record, I'm *still* wearing my bracelets!! Feels just like summer camp...)

It truly was a fantastic weekend. Thank you, Cathe! I had the time of my life!

Betty-Thanks for the wine and popcorn!! I don't think popcorn ever tasted so good.

The August Road Trip was truly life changing for me. I still am pinching myself that I actually met you! Thank you for doing what you do so well - I will NEVER forget that experience. It has changed my life! Thank you Cathe and the entire crew! You are part of me forever.

jenni

Thank you Cathe for the great weekend! Like many others I would have to say that weekend was one of the best I have had for a long time. I know those Road Trips are a lot of work (especially two) but I really appreciate all the effort that goes into them.

Hi Cathe,Thank you more than you can know.
You are so Beautiful, Gracious, Kind, Inspiring, Caring, & Approachable. etc.etc. etc.
I could go on and on. You come through and don't let anyone down.
You are my idol, and I want to be just like you.
I just adore you Cathe.
I was so overwhelmed and scared, way out of my comfort zone.
But , I wanted to do this so bad.
This has been a dream come true. Just the bestest time of my life.
Now, I am spoiled and hope that I get to come next year.
Well, year after year. As long as you continue doing roadtrips.
Kathy, Debbie and Lorrayne couldn't have been nicer.
They did a wonderful job.
Cedie, Jai, Brenda, and Lorraine are so kind and I stopped often to take pictures and watch everyone live, during kickbox on Sunday.
Thank you Cathe for being you.

A special thank you to Sweet Liann, for helping me sign up.
With great admiration.
Rocky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.