Thank You August 08 Roadtrippers

Cathe,

Thank YOU so much for a wonderful weekend! It was a blast! Working out with you in person was such an adrenaline rush! I was grinning from ear to ear the whole way home (well, most of the way, some times during Philly traffic I was not grinning...) Thanks so much to you, the crew and the staff. It was such a pleasure meeting you and everyone else. I can't thank you enough for hosting us! Please tell your family thank you, as well, for sharing you with us!

Hi Cathe!

The THANKS goes to you and your wonderful staff! I look so forward to the RT's every year. Each year just gets better & better. I love seeing the "old" faces and it is so fun to see all the new faces appear! Words cannot express my sincere thanks to you for letting me be a part of something that is so very SPECIAL! It is always the higlight of my year! I have never been in such a large group that meshes so well and it is our common love of you & fitness that draw us together as one. Thanks for who you are & all you do to make us better people! LOVE YOU MUCH!

Thank You Cathe!

I had such a fabulous time on my first Road Trip and look forward to many more. I can't tell you how this came at such an integral time in my life - just starting a new business, transitioning from full-time employee and not being afraid to take risks. That same commitment also applies to our bodies and our minds and you have helped us to keep both in check. It was fun working out live with you - you really are as sweet in "real life" as you appear in your videos. Bless you Cathe! :D

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.