Thank you all so much!

what a miracle

When I see a beautiful baby like yours I remember what a miracle life really is. This is what life is all about. God bless you and your lovely family!
Judy,
mother of 4 miracles

Take time to enjoy those who matter most to you & do all things in moderation :)

Today is my baby's 15th birthday. It seems like a blink of a eye that she came to share her life with her father, sister, and me. I hope that you will have all the happiness and joy with your new son that I have had with my "baby" daughter. The miracle of it still leaves me speechless.

Best wishes,

Rhonda

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations on a healthy start to a happy new life!

I have a question, however...is it heredity or environment??? Kyle looks like he's already doing shoulder presses! Hmmmm...look out, Arnold!

Cathe, take care of yourself and your little ones. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Laura

He is absolutely adorable. So peaceful and innocent. Makes me smile to look at him and made my day just a little bit brighter. Thanks for sharing your time of joy with all your fans. Enjoy your time at home, you deserve it after giving so much to so many of us all these years.

Cybersis :7

You're welcome! What cute little man! He looks so peaceful sleeping, too. Much love to all of you!

P.S. Purchased Body Max yesterday... PRAY FOR ME!!! LOL!

Kyle is absolutely precious! :)

side note: Because I too thought you came home from the hospital just hours after delivering the baby, I bragged on and on to my daughters about, "See, when you're in peak condition, even delivery is a snap! Cathe was home just mere hours after delivering her son, see how exercise and clean eating can influence every aspect of your life!" So if it's okay with you, I think I'll let them continue to be "in the dark" about when you really came home. It actually got both of them off the couch and "trying" to include some exercise in their lives! :)

Donna

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-02 AT 12:38PM (Est)[/font][p]What a cutie! Congratulations, Mom and Dad! I am in baby mode 'cause I just went to my SIL's baby shower yesterday. What a darling little Kyle!

Thank you for enriching my life, Cathe! I have never been more fit in my whole life than I am now at 42!

Thanks also for keeping us posted. Take good care.
-Connie L.

Oh Cathe, he is absolutely beautiful. Of course there was no doubt that that would be the case. I'm glad you and Kyle are doing well. It really is a special time for you and your family and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. My son has been the best addition to my life and makes every day new and different! I love being a mommie! Can't wait to hear all the details but in the meantime, get some rest!!!!!! :)

Kelly http://www.sgtfuzzbubble99.homestead.com/files/Smilies/De_Niro/eeyore.gif

Kyle is so sweet and adorable! Eric and Kyle are going to be great buddies! Congratulations again! Wishing you the best of health and luck in the future.

Cathe, he is beautiful. I am so happy for you and your family. You take care and make sure to get some rest. Congratulations again. Mary
http://www.colute.net/cwm/contrib/ruinkai/biggrimjackbox.gif[/IMG]

Thank You Cathe...for letting us share in your special joy. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Your gonna need it to chase after two little boys! :) Kyle is such a beautiful baby. Congratulations again.

He has your nose! He his so precious! Congratulations. I also just wanted to commend you on your comments about Eric, you guys seem like great parents. Enjoy this time with your new little one.

I am so happy for you and your family, cathe! I hope you recover quickly! I'm right behind you, due on May 9th. Best of luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.