Terminator DVD

fitover40

Cathlete
What's everyone's thoughts on this dvd? For some reason I keep getting that feeling like I need it. I have almost all of Cathe's other dvds....why does this one keep calling to me? Others thoughts? Why do you like it? Why do I need it?

I wondered this for quite a while, too. Actually, when I first saw it, I wondered "why bother?" because I think I had all of the others. Well, I got into a phase where I really liked circuits, so I did recently acquire it. I've only done one workout on it so far, but it was really fun. It's just different than doing any one of them itself, obviously -- it just gives you more options. I'm not sure I helped you at all, but I think it's "worth it" if you like circuit-style workouts.

-Beth

This is one of my favorite dvds, but then I really love circuits. These circuits have lots of cardio mixed up with the weights. I love the Gauntlet, especially--I skip the short upper body portions and just do the cardio and legs--it's tough and I love it. The Viper is good too--it has longer upper body segments and I usually us it as is. If I want an extra long cardio workout, I'll do Imax Extreme, chaptering through the negligable weight segments.

I doubt that's really helpful, but I think this dvd is worth the investment....

Maggie:)

"Need" is such a hard thing to define that I usually ask do I "want" it instead....
I like this DVD, each premix is really very challenging and is hard for me. Its just a good way to mix things up for me and I enjoy it.

It's been a long time since I've done this one. I would say however that it's a lot of fun. It's challenging and it mixes things up to keep it interesting. I was so proud when I was able to complete the workouts on this disk for the first time. Time to dust it off and pull it out again! Besides, you *need* all of Cathe's workouts right?

I do enjoy the two workouts on Terminator - I think I like the Viper one best. If you love the Intensity series then you'll love these - I think they are really great circuits.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.