Tell us something shocking about yourself that no one would

Well, at least I HOPE that no one would ever have guessed: I was a very rebellious teenager, and the bane of my parents existence when I was growing up. Okay, please say you're at least a little bit surprised.

-Nancy

Nancy, I'm shocked and horrified! :p :p

Actually, I'm not surprised at all (sorry!). But only because I was hell, too, and I have found over the course of my career that many of my most successful colleagues were as well. My personal opinion is that you need to get "it" out at one end of your life or another, and it is certainly easier and less expensive to be a hellacious teenager than to have a mid-life crisis which involves jewelry, $60K two-seater cars, and partners one or two decades younger! ;-)

Marie

Dana, I'm so sorry to hear that especially since you are such a nice person. I'm sure your friends love you just the way you are. If not then they are not good friends and you don't need them. Why don't you join us gals over at the postpartum checkin?

Marie, I am ROFL and you are ABSOLUTELY right!!!! If I hadn't let it all out as a yung'un I wouldn't be so well-behaved now. :p
-Nancy

"...partners one or two decades younger!"

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.... there's a problem with this? (asks she whose SO is one decade younger than her;)).

RE: Tell us something shocking about yourself that no o...

Hi Jean,
No Charlene doesn't have complicated footwork -atheletic style & I find intense.Crazy for Step in my opinion is one of the best step workouts ever.I don't like to recommend Charlene to others as so many do not like her chattiness.There have been a few threads here in the past.I think she is great.I can't do Cathe & Mindy all the time.Variety is the key.Warning though Charlene's cueing is not great on the older videos but bang on on Cray for Step & With Every Step.
Cheers Chris

That I love cats. :7 Just kidding...with a moniker like Catwoman, I bet that's pretty obviouse.

Hmm, let's see. What would someone never guess about me?

I dated Don Johnson (well, maybe it wasn't THE Don Johnson, but that was the guy's name).

What else? I've gotta come up with something better than that.

That I was really quiet, shy, and softspoken all through school. If you knew me today, you'd never guess that about me.

Catwoman, I have to be completely honest... That is the most shocking thing I have read so far!!! I really, really, really don't believe you! You must have been saving it all up for your adult years!!! :7 :7 :7 I love that about you, though! :D

Missy

Well, Shelley, I will admit here and only here that I don't think it's a problem as long as the GUY is the younger one. (Plus I'll bet that has looooooads of benefits, eh-hem. hehe) But old geezers with young girls! Bah! That makes me nuts!

}(

I don't like to wear clothes at home. You can find me walking around nude about 75% of the time.

I don't wear panties because I don't like the way they feel.

The first time I went scuba diving after my certification a shark swam up to me and we just stared at each other for a couple of minutes. The shark swam away before I did. For some reason, I wasn't scared at all. Very cool experience.

RE: Tell us something shocking about yourself that no o...

I'm a little boring too and get the same EXACT reaction when people meet me. I am 30 with 3 kids also married 8 years.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.