Tell us something shocking about yourself that no one would

I am BORING!!! Don't Drink, Don't Smoke Never did Drugs. For my 30th Birthday I got a Tatoo above my bum, and its huge. But I do not show it off I am hoping this bathing suit season I will change that. I wanted to pierce my belly button until I watched a teenager getting hers done and the gun stuck and they could not get it off and the poor gal fainted. Changed my mind!

beth6395

I Tivo Sesame Street and watch it almost everyday.....and I don't have children. I think it's the best show ever made. :p

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 do do do do do do do

I once weighed 305 pounds, and I was NOT even pregnant! This morning my scale said 115, so I have truly been transformed. I have substituted my obsessive eatting with obsessive working out -- so at least I'm doing something that contributes to my health and wellbeing instead of robbing me of it! But the folks in my life think I'm nuts to get up at 4am to work out every day. (They don't know what they're missing out on...)

I was reading these and couldn't think of anything. I'm very boring. But when I got to the sex and got caught segment, it reminded that DH and I got caught in the car by the cops while parked on some isolated street (so we thought). The cops asked for our driver's licenses. The one that took mine said. "My God, they're married!!!" I guess they weren't used to that. LOL

Jean

DH and I had sex in a parking lot, outside, on a stranger's car and walked away....}( }( }( tell me about excitement.

I had a crush on the professor when I was a little kid and used to imagine kissing him in a Scope mouthwash commercial! WTF!?!?!? :p

My "boyfreind" in 3rd grade is in a supposedly successful metal band called "Slayer." Then I was in high school and very briefly dated someone from Motley Crue when they were still underground only doing the LA scene. Won't say who, but here's a hint: he was the least attractive of all the unattractive members. I only recently shared it with the kids only because they found some "momentos" I had hidden away.
claudia

>My "boyfreind" in 3rd grade is in a supposedly successful
>metal band called "Slayer." Then I was in high school and very
>briefly dated someone from Motley Crue when they were still
>underground only doing the LA scene. Won't say who, but here's
>a hint: he was the least attractive of all the unattractive
>members. I only recently shared it with the kids only because
>they found some "momentos" I had hidden away.
>claudia

Hmmm . . . Mick Mars?

RE: Tell us something shocking about yourself that no o...

What a great thread !
I have to admit that I find Charlene Prickett's step tapes more difficult than Cathe's.This 60 yr old woman kicks my male 42 yr old ..............
Chris (2005 only male road tripper)

Actually the drummer in slayer, David. We went to the same catholic elementary school before I was expelled }(
claudia

Chris,

Do Charlene Prickett's workouts have complicated foot work or are they just really intense?

Jean

These are so crazy, but fun!

For my 40th birthday a group of my fellow nurse friends took me out dancing and we got drunk and I ended up in the wet t-shirt contest. I won 2nd place! Imagine...I was so embarassed the next day.

Lynn;)

What a fun topic! Here is my secret. Both of my nipples are pierced, and I have rings through them for the last eight years. I am so used to them that I plan to keep them. However, now, I am going to wait for somebody here to tell me how freaky or disgusting it is. Like you, Laura, I found a little too much judging here, and I started to post a lot less.

Slayer is quite a successfull heavy metal band, and the topics of their songs are extremely edgy. Their lyrics are not for the faint of heart.

Caitlin - my boyfriend has pierced nipples. I think they're awesome:) Of course, he also has a lot of tattoos and some brands and pierced ears.}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.